[AMA] Ask SoulPunisher stuff

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Why is your avatar a picture of a chicken?
  2. I really like 'metropolis'. And 'peculiar'.
    PineappleGem and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. Its the Liver bird. Its the symbol of the city I come from.

It was originally an eagle with a sprig of broom in its mouth (the Plantagenets - the rulers of England from 1154 until 1485 - whose symbol was a sprig of broom, essentially founded the city), then it got turned into something resembling a cormorant with a piece of seaweed in its mouth for its modern day depiction. Its also kind of a mythical animal now - the statue of the two has one overlooking the sea to bring the sailors home (Liverpool is a port and is based near the Irish Sea), and the other one to 'keep the pubs open'. There's a few stories that if they fly away off the building they're chained upon, the city will be destroyed - or if 'a virgin man and woman' fall in love beneath the Liver building, the city will also be destroyed. We're weird people with weird Celtic, Scandinavian and Anglo origins - pls don't judge. Its bad enough that our accent sounds like somebody thought it'd be fun to mix Norwegian, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and the Lancastrian accents together.
    607 and PineappleGem like this.
  4. Where did you get the idea to have a AMA?
  5. I do one every year. This year I did nothing. I decided I'd once again be unoriginal and boring and do one since the thing was nearly 2 months ago and I had a big thing planned for it but never did.
    607 likes this.
  6. Coz it seemed as soon as i made mine, like 5 others popped up lol....
  7. Did you make that up?
  8. Nope.
  9. Sprechst du Deutsch?
  10. Ich learne. Langsam. :p

When I say learning I mean picking up on bits and pieces from a friend who lives in Germany. Even she gets surprised when I say German words .-.
    607, ChickenDice and mba2012 like this.
  11. How friendly are you with this friend? ;)
    607 likes this.
  12. I dunno how to answer that lol
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I've come up with an answer to mba's question:

lol shut up
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  14. Where'd you meet her? ;)
    607 likes this.
  15. Great explanation lol.

This is the 5th time I'm asking this, why did you pick your ign to be SoulPunisher? :)
  16. What does Irn Bru taste like o.o I googled it but everyone is describing it differently xD
  17. Would you rather fight 100 egg sized horses, or 50 horse sized eggs.

Also. Arsenal > Liverpool
    jossytheninja likes this.
  18. The winking game is strong ;)
  19. Omegle, where all great friendships are forged. Duh.
    Irn Bru tastes like Irn Bru. It's unique.
    50 horse sized eggs because that would be delicious.

And I know our football team sucks, I'm using the Liver bird as the city's symbol and not the football team's logo :p
    First question I answered.
    jossytheninja and 607 like this.
  20. Have you ever eaten a booger?