[AMA] 8 Years of EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nfell2009, Jan 5, 2020.

1. So the forums just notified me that I got a new trophy of "back in my day". Turns out, I've been part of EMC for 8 whole years.

It's absoultely insane to even think that and I still remember when I first started out on SMP4. My brother joining 2 days later and us exploring. Eventually building a mega mall which was new for the time. The fun of meeting new people and making friends along the way.

EMC has changed a lot in the last 8 years. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. It's still an enjoyable Minecraft server and always had an awesome community.

While I'm not as active in-game as much as I'd like to be; I still stalk the forums and engage every so often. Ask me anything anyways!

<3
  2. congrats on 8 years :eek:

whats 1 thing you have wanted to do but have not gotten around too? (on EMC)
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and nfell2009 like this.
  3. Never l8 to appreci8 :p

What is your biggest dream to accomplish irl?
  4. Rebuild my old res and shop. I wanted to do it for so long but never have enough time nor building skill lol.

Hmm... at the moment to make my main project, skUnity, as big as it can be!
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  5. Holy Houses! 8 years! Quite cool.
    Hope you keep deopping by... and happy new year.
    Have any plans for 2020?
    nfell2009, Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  6. How's your day going?
    nfell2009, Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  7. I haven't! Mainly just seeing where the year goes at the moment.

It's been a good day actually. How about yourself?
  8. I don't think I had seen this thread, but I coincidentally checked out your profile and then wondered when you had last posted... I was surprised. :cool:

I might think of a question I would be comfortable asking later!
    nfell2009 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  9. Congrats on 8 years! :D

When did you last update the "information" tab on your profile page?
    nfell2009, 607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  10. Happy 8 year EMC aniversary!
    I just got my award for 7 years on the EMC forums, and this is my first message in a looong while, i remember seeing your name around EMC plenty of times when i used to play.
    Dont really have much to ask besides agreeing with not being very active but still poping up every now and then because i suddently remember emc exists.
    Hope life's been good.
    nfell2009, 607, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  11. Pretty good, I slept until 3 and then picked up another pair of glasses
    Since it's a new day, how's today going for you?
  12. Congrats on 8 years!

Here's my question, do you have any other games you like to play?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. Happy 8 years to you, I hope you are able to make it to your 10th one soon enough! :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. Happy 8 years to you! I was always wondering.. who is that in your profile picture? :p
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. ... What? :p

To add to that: who is that in this profile picture?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  16. Urm, that bio was a looong time ago. I can't remember when exactly!

Lifes been good for me so far! Hopefully you too :D

Finished work early so pretty good! And yourself? lol.

Thanks! And mainly Overwatch and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Thank you!!

Allie X lol.

That's my dog, Millie, with her teddy Heffalump.
  17. Aah, so that's what the purple thing is! It makes sense now. :D And why the rainbow?
    I saw this profile picture a lot, before your post counter was reset. :p (I have always been a fan of the Highest Posting Members box, even long before I was in it at all ;))
  18. I can't really remember why I added the rainbow. I think it was something to do with RainbowChin. I use to be #1 before the reset! I'm still missing those posts even though they exist lol.
    607 likes this.