[AMA] 1 Year as Staff AMA and a bit of a giveaway

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DarkModFallen, Apr 13, 2016.

?

What color was the sky on june 6th in 1487 at 6:56pm in the area now known as florida.

Poll closed Apr 28, 2016.
How am I supposed to know that 12 vote(s) 33.3%
That questions is silly 10 vote(s) 27.8%
The answer to all things is 42 19 vote(s) 52.8%
Doctor who is the worst show ever 7 vote(s) 19.4%
I love Batman 12 vote(s) 33.3%
Batman Vs Superman was so bad it made me cry a little. 9 vote(s) 25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kudos to you! I'm newish and all, but I've noticed your excellent work as a mod. ^_^

My questions are thus:

How do you feel about the Walking Dead? Have you kept up with it? If so, what did you think of the season finale we just had?
    ShelLuser and TheDarkModRises like this.
  2. On a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?
    AnonReturns likes this.
  3. I have not watched it at all since the first season. Its just not my thing. But my wife watches it and I catch small amounts.
    I personally hope that Daryl dies he died a long time ago in the comics. either that or the Asian dude so Maggie can be free of him
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  4. If you do the math I would say my favorite is obviously. Banana
    ShelLuser and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  5. I watched Batman vs Superman. Serious pacing issues. I do think that Ben Affleck is the best Batman. Thoughts?
    TheDarkModRises likes this.
  6. I w ouldnt say best but he was pretty amazing. Its sad that I hate dthe rest of the movie. It was all over the place.
  7. Kinda bothered me they strayed from their principles. Batman never kills anyone. Regardless, Batman looked badass.
  8. Happy one year! Would you like it if we were able to ride bats in minecraft?
  9. Oh he surly did. I hated the guns he used. But I read that he has used in the comics before.
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  10. Man I have never thought about that. I guess it would be the most amazing thing ever huh ?
  11. Honestly, I am still baffled by the finale. It's just insane what all happened. Anyway, keep up your good work! In the long run, it's all appreciated by everyone. :cool:
  12. What do you like to do on EMC before you became staff?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. Cobblestone. I love love cobble.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. which of the 7 Batman/Dark Knight movies do you like the most, and why? (long answer please) and congratz on 1 year!
  15. Lol
  16. That is a really hard question. I grew up watching all the movies but would have to say the Dark knights as a trilogy are my favorite, maybe not the third one I wasnt all that impressed with it really. But I love the story they all tell.
    tuqueque1 likes this.
  17. I think we all realize Batman and associated characters are your favorite, but who or what series is your second favorite?

Hint - It should be Neil Gaiman's The Sandman, but I might be just a tad biased lol :D
    Kytula likes this.
  18. Congrats on both of your anniversaries! I think that was awesome how your wife was happy and supportive of you becoming staff *^_^*

Q: if you could create a mini boss for EMC, what would it be like?

Glad to have you as staff. Thank you for volunteering your time to make ours more enjoyable!
    ShelLuser likes this.

19. If I had to chose a fantasy world to live in other then Gotham it would have to be. The Wheel of time. Or you know Asgard.
    khixan, AnonReturns and Kytula like this.
  20. Congrats man ur awesome buuttt
    Who's your favorite sidekick (Robin) but like which one?