Alpha Squad! - Registery Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alpha_Squad_Base, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I have sent in my application!
    Alpha_Squad_Base likes this.
  2. Quite true, as long as there are no conflicts or fighting between different groups/clans players are free to create their own groups as they see fit. :)
  3. Thankyou for clearing this up :)
  4. What exactly will this group do?
  5. This group will do a range of activities together and we have a whole resident dedicated to the teams base.
  6. i can be a demolisher trust me you need one and i would like to go for bowman too; am i the only diamond user applieing? then u have to pick me!
  7. I applied for site moderator. I also registered on the site.
  8. No other diamond supporters have applied if you would like you can be the assistant warrior.
    please PM me with your opinion on that
    ~Thanks
  9. Still, it seems kinda unoriginal and you could of actually made up a name that seems more independent.
  10. Yes I could have but I didn't. If you would like I can start a PM with Cophefield about this and you can be involved too what do you think about that?
  11. Im not trying to be hostile, i just like creativity and it seems that there may be a coincidence of naming groups here. Did you consult Copher before you decided on the name or after someone said "Hey, these sound similar" This group seems to be really good and I don't want to insult anybody here, maybe just a coincidence.
  12. Alpha_Team_Base is backed by the Alpha Squad - Squad, to stick together.
  13. It's alright in every success there are some difficulties!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  14. Yes We WIll!
    1Achmed1 and Alpha_Squad_Base like this.
  15. If you are part of Alpha Team, please use the site. It's there for a reason! Click on the Alpha Team logo on my signature to get to the site. If you are part of the Alpha Team, please register if you havent already. Thanks, it is appriciated if you do!
  16. Would you like me to start up a wild camp. It could be for food, wood, or mining! :)
  17. I'm just the guild moderator, but is that for survival?
  18. Well you cant make a wild camp outside of the wild! Also, this was pointed to Stad or Alpha.
  19. Stad Nd Alpha are the same person.
  20. Please post ideas like this on our private squad site I'll answer it there :)