All Hail Flag Month!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Honestly same
    Lady_Eliza likes this.

2. Anytime :D
  3. I need the Ireland flag, like now xD. I guess I can wait though, I'm putting it in my armory and I still need to finish building it.
    SheWolf likes this.
  4. The Flag of Finland is released! Check the bottom floor of your SMP Flag Shop.

Note: These do not cross servers.
  5. I wish there was a Swedish flag or I might be missing it lol. The reason I want the Swedish flag is because I have Swedish heritage XD.
  6. The countries were chosen by logs of players on the server, but that is definitely something we'll get to.
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. How do you sort out the ones where people use vpn's connecting to different countries? Like say i use a VPN and connect to Turkey, but i really live in Canada? :p
  8. We were really just using it to gauge which countries to release next. I knew I wanted 10, so I went through and found the 10 (other than what was already released) most common session start IP locations.
    607, Tuqueque and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  9. Ohhhh... all my favorite viking ports :) Yes!!!

:)
  10. But why do you cennct through Turkey? Inquiring minds need to know.....

"Gobble gobble" super turkey
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Something went wrong - this isn't the netherlands:

12. It wasnt... perhaps there was an invasion.... those tricky people from across the globe... must have been a sneak attack.

Or.the all blacks are out on tour...
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  13. That Flag is from New Zealand as I can remember
  14. All flags (maps) work off ID numbers. When you change across servers that have this ID set as 2 different flags, this is what happens. It's kinda 'cached' in the memory that you expect to display. A quick re-log often fixes it.
    607 likes this.
  15. Unfortunately, not even logging out directly in front of the flag, exiting & restarting minecraft, and logging back in (so the flag is the 1st thing to see after logging in & there's no chance for anything else to get cached) fixed this for me on smp5.

Logging in a different character, using a different profile (I'm using MultiMC so the profiles don't share any files) didn't help either. So I'm afraid it's quite unlikely to be a cache problem :(
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  16. I'll check the IDs when I get home. Let the record state it is hashhog's fault, regardless of if it's actually broken. :p
  17. Think you missed 2 days lol
  18. Krysyy and 607 like this.
  19. Such a great nuance to an already Superior Server. I love the fact that we continue to add Flags of the World so all can enjoy !! Keep up the excellent work!
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.