Advertise emc at your school XD

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ChespinLover77, Apr 3, 2015.

1. I do not have the guts to do something like this. I can't even tell my friends I play Minecraft.
  2. Don't your friends play Minecraft, then?
  3. Most likely not.
  4. We have formed an entire community of like eleven people from our school playing UHC :p
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  5. We have iPads at my school and we can put games on them. We play MCPE and There is like 20 people that I didn't know played Minecraft.
    607 likes this.
  6. Haha, yeah, Pocket Edition. Almost every guy seems to have it, but most got it by logging into somebody else's apple ID. Back when we had more time to play it, I always put my world online, and it would fill up within seconds, with people from different classes, trying to kill me and my friends :p
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  7. Thats exactly what happens at my school
    607 likes this.
  8. We found an app called plug PE that gives you commands to kill people, give yourself stuff and even put your world online. People have crazy worlds now with bedrock jails in survival and stuff like that.
  9. Same here. The amount of people who bully people who play Minecraft is astonishing at my School/local area.
  10. Here people are bullied in Minecraft :p
    Nah, not really, bullying doesn't happen in general at our school. We have once had a guy pretty much crying over someone stealing his diamond sword, though...
  11. THAT WAS ONE TIME! :mad:
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  12. What grade are you in? Because if I did something like that I'd likely get ISS...

Not that I would, because... no.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  13. To answer your 1st question 7th (going to 8th this august )

And what is ISS?
    607 likes this.