Adventure Event: Aniyuma - The Legend of the Dragon Trio

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Just a word of warning to anyone trying part 2, if your no good in dark cramped spaces, This is no good for you :)
    amadai likes this.
  2. Btw I'm still looking for 4 enchated Items for the prize pool to make it fit. I would really like to add enchanted weapon. So it feels hero like. If somebody feels generous to donate that would be great.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. completely why i kinda gave up on this one.. a little bit of claustrophobia... XD I am impressed with how well everyone is doing. Especially since Hasorko said it would take multiple days XD
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  4. Well community does great work. For some reason people dont want to be ruled by chaos it seems :confused:
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  5. Down with the chaos!
  6. Gah, no chance of joining in now?
  7. You have less than 24 winners. Can I have a consolation spot in Part 2?
  8. Everybody can go for part 2
    You just have to cross the bridge and go in. :)

Also it seems that people start to give up on it. I dont have a message yet. So everybody can still win the final prize + a big ruppe prize (exakt numbers are still beeing figured out but it will be over 60k!)
    ISMOOCH and Crazy1080 like this.
  9. wow over 60k...
  10. Ok. Now I'm here. Prepare to be wowed.
  11. The GRAND prize is still out. Arista's Essence is still imprisoned! Heroes do something about that!
  12. Damnit Heroes! Do yer jobs!
    amadai likes this.
  13. I tried....
  14. Urgh. I appear to have been dragged away from mc... save me some prize please!! :p

15. Our very own EEJester is the winner. :) I am a terrible camera man... lol
  16. our very own, as opposed to others that could have possible taken part.
    hayleycolgan and Twitch1 like this.
  17. Exactly. Don't correct my grammar. :confused: I meant because he is a supporter. ;)
  18. indeed.. I argue not.
  19. Guys guys don't fight. We can all agree that I am Great, Generous and I AM CONCEITED!
    MOD POWERS FTW!!
  20. "I am both: (lists three things.. because he lives by his own rules)"