Adventure Event: Aniyuma - The Legend of the Dragon Trio

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Guess what I changed. ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. A hero was born today. The Dragon Essence was
    saved and the world feels hope again. EEJester
    could make it through the depth of Iskierka's prison,
    after our great knights arranged the bridge.

More is about to come. Arista's Essence is saved,
    but this is not enough to revive him. The elder has
    now to study the next steps to revive Arista. So
    the heros which fought for us can reutrn home
    to there families for a while and get some rest.
    But soon we shall call for them again!

Our heros shall be honored as well.
    All of them showed how brave they are
    and some reached the hidden secrets of
    Iskierka's Prison and shall be awarded for
    that.

An award ceremony shall be done
    for our great heroes. Date and time
    will be given ASAP. If you cannot attend
    the ceremony, you will get more infos via
    conversation. Till then take a good rest.
    And prepare for future challenges!

Arlan89 and me want to thank everybody, for those fun 10 hours.
    We enjoyed it alot and hope that every single one of you if winner or not still had fun :)! We were very surprised how hard the EMC community worked to get this done. So our first estimations of how long it will take got completly blown! Thanks :)
    FooHundred likes this.
  3. He won part two??
  4. yes he spent lots of time and luck and got through but dont worry we will have more soon! :)
  5. D: I just woke up
  6. Next time nnnnmc1. Promiss :) It was my first project. So not all can be satisfied :S! But next time :D!
  7. Awww... thatll teach me for going to sleep! Well done EEJester! And well done everyone involved in creating this!
    amadai and Joshposh70 like this.
  8. You spelled my name a bit wrong :)
  9. Congratz Jester :D I saw you running around in there in part one, before my minecraft decided to crash. It was a pretty fun thing to do at 6am on a Saturday morning xD Awesome job Hasorko!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. No I actually created this on two of my res. I will give it my best shot so next time regardless of progress of others everybody at any given time can go through my challenges. Also there might not be such a huge prize for everybody hehe. It was the first time to do something like that for me as well and I gathered a lot of data about how fast people are, how many people participate aso. So I can work with that to make it better for you guys next time.
  11. Also, your donators have to recuperate from their generosity. :)
    d1223m likes this.
  12. I'm glad this went of good! It looks like everyone had a fun time and the event was a big success!
  13. Ya you are right. I wish i could of participated in this.
    BigDavie likes this.
  14. You
    Cat spellll! Well i cann!
    BigDavie likes this.
  15. How do I claim my prize, whatever it might be? I have never won one of these things before... But I really loved how much time and energy you put into this event and respect the effort. I enjoyed the competition...
  16. Your prize is the title "The Knight of Aniyuma". Soon, you'll be getting a (if I do say so myself) pretty cool signature with the title on it. I have to make it look good, though, so it'll be finished and in your inbox soon enough.
    d1223m likes this.
  17. If I may correct this a little more ^^. There will be a award ceremony next weekend. In which you will get all your prizes. If you can't attend it, then you get your prizes afterwards, when you have time for it. The exact time will be given to you sometimes in the next week.
    amadai likes this.
  18. I really hate to do this, but...
    Arlan89 and I, thank you very much. The grammar nazi strikes again!
  19. Well in such a big event some misstakes are beeing made ^^ especially if you dont speak english native :3
    Twitch1 and Crazy1080 like this.