Adventure Event: Aniyuma - The Legend of the Dragon Trio

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 7, 2012.

1. how long do you expect this to be for anyone to get a code? just curious because i don't wanna miss alot while at school :) and :(
  2. Hmm dont quiet get what you mean. But I think it will take awhile until all codes are gone. So I think everybody should have a chance to get one. Even if starting several hours after opening
  3. oh phew :) (sigh of relief)
  4. How much time was spent making this event?
  5. I signed up for EMC on jan 28th. I startet building Aniyuma then. Since then I'm pretty much building on it. I didn't receive any donations besides a couple of gold blocks. So everything there is farmed by Arlan89 and me. This is partly a reason why it took so long. Also there are 7 60x60x4 Areas below the event which had to be cleared out. 3 of them are only for wiring traps, the bridge etc. The redstone wiring took a lot of time too. Considering that the most traps are only seen by few players.
    amadai and ISMOOCH like this.
  6. This is unique. While I am sure we have all seen a Youtube video here and there of things like this, in the EMC environment its difficult to do. The area restrictions, the flag system, along with another multitude of things, makes EMC a...challenge to pull something like this off. Anyone who participates in this should know, this is something that, while their may be likenesses, can not be done anywhere else in the Minecraft Community. This is down right one of the coolest things I have ever seen in minecraft, and personally, proud that I will have a chance to participate.
    SecretAznEks, d1223m, amadai and 2 others like this.
  7. I will stream the start event at: http://www.own3d.tv/live/132118/Firelands

Also I can already announce there will also be rupee prizes. Especially for the final winner. We got plenty of donations :) Thanks for that.
    PThagaard and Twitch1 like this.
  8. I SEE YOU STREAMING THE EMC SITE, TINO

(hi!)
  9. I never saw so many players in one place! :)

2012-03-09-182138_265x246_scrot.png
  10. Ill be there soon. I Hope I can join the server.
  11. I think that was right after my minecraft crashed >.<
  12. Stuck at school for another few hours, and just checking out this thread during my free is giving me delusions of running through an underground nether prison for hours on end. Can't wait :p
  13. About how many codes are left?
  14. 6 more codes left till part 2 starts ! But they are hard to find!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  15. That is true, they are impossible to find. :(
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  16. *gets ready for part 2*
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  17. ONLY 1 MORE LEVER !!!! Till the deeper parts of Iskierka's Prison are free to invade!!!!
  18. Concept is great but the amount of fire and lag is rediculous and even with 4 gigs of ram it is unbearable
  19. All levers are found. Part 2 is about to start! Get prepared.

Winners of part 1 are:

- Hayleycolgan
    - Ismooch
    - madstrat101
    -EEJester
    - AlexHalon
    - D1223m
    - haveeagle
    - will_iamd
    - Joshposh70
    - FooHundred
    - PThagaraad
    - FaustLauncher
    - Loopyeskimojim
    - Knifemaker1
    - Cian_MineMan
    - Oliocoolio

Some found more then one Lever so there are less then 26.
    Knifemaker1 and hayleycolgan like this.