A word of warning...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Jan 12, 2013.

1. All you guys are talking in different scales. lol
  2. Go home St. John's Guy, you're drunk.

By the way, Soul, Northern Ireland isn't affected by the blizzards either. They way you mentioned there are blizzards in the UK but not the Republic of Ireland makes me think that if I go down south I'll get bombarded by snow...
    More accurately, the island of Ireland isn't affected ;)
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. -106 where I live.
  4. I'm guessing that's in Fahrenheit, because if it was in degrees you would be a block of ice and died a painful death :p
  5. If that's in Farneheight it's -76 and he's living on Uranus
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  6. I really want some dumb kid to see that post and reply to it, saying:
    "Are you saying my anus is cold and there's people living on it?!?111?!"
  7. Don't worry it'll be called Urectum from 2300

10 points for the reference
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. Thanks for the warning :) I've been in the computer labs for the last 4 days, not seen much of the outside world recently :p
    Will be walking home at some point tonight and i'll make sure to wear a big jacket and gloves just in case :D
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. its 57 here... you guys must live at the beach xD
  10. It's -1 degrees outside now :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. feels around that temp in the labs :s
  12. Before it was -2, but it's now back up to 0 degrees. Glad its at a stable 20 degrees in my house - otherwise my Axolotls would have been stressed out for a few hours be on the verge of death...
  13. the labs are still freezing :( and its raining heavily outside D:
  14. ITS -2 HERE you guys dont know what its like in IDAHO!!! Gawd its so cold im afraid of even going out my door step we just got a new roof this summer and now i have snow just falling off of it D: i openned the door and a poo ton of snow just fell D: I can go skiing in my FREAKIN BACK YARD!!!
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. We can go swimming in our front garden. Beat that
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. ok... when i got home from school my Dog had Icesiclys hanging down from his face BEAT THAT!
  17. Im just not going to continue with this.
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. ERMEHGERD. It's -1 and they moved snow to this friday. It's also really icy outside but it's sunny, with some fog. I say it'll snow tomorrow, it's too cold for it not to snow.
  19. wow its at its high point today... 1 degree :eek:
  20. Its snowing :D
    SoulPunisher likes this.