A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Aww...I could abandon it.?........I feel so.....GOOD!! Laughs evily*.......now I need to find a magi...
  2. It says I'm overburdened and decided not to stress myself....any ideas?
  3. The chicken egg is an homage to Harvest Moon the sites creator TJ09.
  4. Harvest Moon (牧場物語 Bokujō Monogatari?, lit. "The Farm Story") is a farm simulation role-playing video game series created by Yasuhiro Wada and produced by Victor Interactive Software (acquired by Marvelous Entertainment in 2003). English translation and distribution of the game is done by Natsume for North America and Rising Star Games for Europe. The main objective of the game is to rebuild a run-down old farm and turn it into a successful one. Over a period of time the player tends to crops and livestock, befriends nearby townsfolk, and eventually in some series get married and start a family. The first game was Harvest Moon, released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1996.
    Copied from: wikipedia
    alexschrod likes this.
  5. Um....you like Japanese games?
    Edit: and anime?
  6. ..if you really think about it, a lot of the games that we play are technically Japanese games.. Jumpman, Rock.exe, Pocket Monsters, Sonic the Hedgehog.. Also known as Super Mario, Megaman, Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog.. Just like several major MMO games come from Korea.. :eek:
  7. True....Pokemon...reminds me of my primary school....sob*
  8. xD this is getting awesome, my egg has few hundred views! How many views does it take?
  9. Apparently my younger brother made an account ages ago.....
  10. So we're posting incubators?
  11. What are the chances of a dragon hatching and living successfully?

12. I want that alt vine! :mad:
  13. Your incubators didn't show up properly as it looks like you copied the image source from the incubator gen page.. DC doesn't like sharing images unless you tell it to host on the DC servers in the uploading section.. :oops:

As long as you check on it progress (regularly) and use click sites when needed.. All dragons should hatch and grow up successfully as long as they get the proper amount of views/clicks.. I usually put my dragons in the ER at Allure of Neglected Dragon when they are older than 72 hours to hatch and after they hatch, I start the next batch..And, I usually hold off to adding them to the Daycare for a few hours after they are laid because they tend to get sick on me if I add them to the daycare too soon..
  14. ... are there batman ones?! :eek:
  15. I've never seen any kind of trademarked ones, meghs :D
    Also:
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. Not directly.. There are Halloween dragons that can resemble bats. Like the Vampire or the Cavern Lurkers. The later of which only breeds during the week before Halloween. Vampires have a Breed Specific Ability that allows them to turn almost any egg into another Vampire, but there is a small chance of killing the egg or turning the egg and your dragons throwing it away.. <,<
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. lolol
  18. I've got a nebula hatchling for you :D It's got a Bright Pink and Dorkface lineage -- little messy looking though. I'll pm you a link!

TheTrufflehunter said:
    Oh and Marg? I have no preference for tinsel, but thanks for asking! (Unless you have Penk, in which case I'll take her :D)
    I do have a Silver Penk-linaged Tinsel, but it wouldn't breed for me -- none of them would. Keep reminding me, and I'll keep trying :(
    Kman122000 likes this.