A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. The Dragon Signatures thread went down hill fast after a while of people losing interest in the dragon cave.
  2. I can breed some nice eggies when my current batch hatches :)
  3. The dragon signatures obtained rocket thrusters and flew over the hill to the moon right now.
  4. Clicked :p and royal blue.. lol
  5. I find it sad that I finally got 2 adults in a row a few days ago...

...having gone through about 8 hatchling deaths in the past month. I've only gotten into this since I've joined, and I've seen them before on other forums, but never really found out about them, other than they looked nice.
  6. I want one of those royal blue ones. They look awesome.
    I got another egg.
  7. I got dem Valentine eggiess <3
  8. Ironically... I picked up a royal blue for my first egg :p
  9. Nice. Must have gotten lucky. From where did you pick it?
  10. Royal blues can be found on the abandoned page (AP), or in the alpine area with the discription "This egg shines in the moonlight".
    Kman122000 likes this.
  11. Got one. :)
  12. I couldn't stop myself, the lure of the magi was too much
  13. Magis are great to have. I have 3. :p

Before you guys get too far in, decide on a name scheme. Mine changes every 50 dragons. This name scheme makes sure no names will be taken. For example, one of my dragons is named Stringbean galkra, galkra being the scheme.

Let's do a nice round of incubators. Don't forget to upload to imgur! (I can't, imgur doesn't like me...) image.jpg
    Oh and Marg? I have no preference for tinsel, but thanks for asking! (Unless you have Penk, in which case I'll take her :D)
    margaritte likes this.
  14. :oops:... I only have 377 dragons.. Not bad for only being there for about 9-10 months..
  15. Um.....you can breed and give away dragons? Is there anything else I should know before I get even more....confused..
  16. Spam click your very own egg! x3
  17. Wait.......a chicken is considered a dragon??
  18. I feel so evil now...killed 2 of my eggs already...
  19. Did you actually click he kill button? *shudders* that leaves a tombstone for 2 weeks. Abandon it instead, it's much cleaner. And yes, you can trade and gift HATCHLINGS AND EGGS only. You need a magi ("there is an orange aura radiating from this egg" or something like that).