A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. You can name them??
  2. I'm a total noob, just started a few hours ago...just PM autumnrain26 or someone else that's more experienced...
  3. Found it....it's only a hatchling right now, you can only name adult dragons...yawn*
  4. o ok, thanks!
  5. Best. Pillow. Ever.
  6. Just put questions on my profile wall. Only mature hatchlings (they will now be gendered and in most cases have wings) can be named. It is overall views so load up allure of the neglected dragons and eggs around the world for best results. Please don't ask shot clicks..
  7. Just got my first egg. It's down in my sig. Anyone want to give me some fancy eggs?
  8. I tend to wait until hatchlings gender before naming them, however, they can be named as soon as they hatch.. This is when their Unique ID code becomes visible in their name column. If the other were the case, then you couldn't name genderless dragons or adults.. <,< ...And posting dragons in more than one click site can be fatal to the dragon. You can tell if they are getting enough clicks/views by looking at their egg stage. Eggs receiving the adequate amount of V/C will hatch normally after ~72 hours (When they have 4 days left), this is only when there is a huge hole in the egg, Like this:

When an egg is under 4 days left, it is considered an ER dragon as if it hasn't hatched yet, it can be hatched by getting the proper amount of V/C at anytime after the 72 hour mark. However, they will die after 168 hours (from when the egg was laid) if they don't get the V/C needed to hatch.
  9. Well this is getting even more interesting.....
  10. By the way, I saw the grey text, now I have a pink baby also!
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  11. Can people in the game see my email address?
  12. I never got one. Too afraid it was goning to die :eek:
  13. No is the answer.
  14. I decided to make it a trio, so I grabbed a sunstone. Here the little guy is,
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Clicked on yours :p
  16. Me too.
    Mines down in my signature. I don't know what type it is, so if anyone knows, please click and tell :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Royal Blue.
  18. jacob5089 likes this.
  19. So, every week I will breed one of my silver dragons and post a link to it on the internet. I've given away 13 so far.
  20. Thanks Marg :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.