A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. No, magenta is way better...xD
    Feel sorta left out...nearly everyone here is a well known member or a supporter, I'm an active member...
  2. My eyes are tricking me...does anyone see the Sasuke (the person in my profile pic) smiling?
  3. I do.
    Truffle, one of your baby dragons was bit by a death unicorn or something.
  4. Which one? The gray one will be a stone, the speckled is a Spotted Greenwing, the Scaly one is a Deep Sea, and the blue striped one is a Horse.

Oh, that Vine egg; up for grabs!
    Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  5. Lol, it's all too late...it hatched...and I abandoned it...I'm so cruel..
  6. Oh mah god! Sasuke never smiles!!!
    Maybe it's because I want to see slender?
  7. If you are talking about the grayish hatchling that's on its back, that's a Vampire hatchie.
  8. Oh god I want dat...but I have too many eggs..TT.TT
  9. Yes! It totally did. I wasn't the best at remembering to splash.

Is there an easy way to tell how many dragons you have? I used to check the "custom sort" page to see, but now I don't know how...

Also: Shallow Water hatchling for those still working on their badge. Please let me know if you get it :D
  10. Um..can I get it? I already have one, so it'll be sorta selfish to take one for myself..
  11. Of course! You will want more than 1 if you're going for the badge. I only bred three -- don't know what I was thinking. Should have made a ton more.
  12. Meh...other people don't even have one..I think I'll pass...
  13. I got it, thanks!
    margaritte likes this.
  14. It is indeed a vampire. I can bite a new one when this one grows up (I'll bite it with this guy) if you want.

Also, why isn't my speckle throated hatching?!?!
  15. Personally, I kept breeding goldfish to splash with until I got the badge.. It only took me about a month.. xD
  16. A month?
    Dang, looks like it'll take me 3 months to do this..
  17. Would you mind breeding me 2 goldfish? I wanna breed 10 so I can do it in 10 days.
  18. KiashiSama likes this.
  19. I am slightly egglocked for a couple more hours.. :oops: ..If I breed now, they would AP themselves..
  20. Can't you breed a magi dragon with a goldfish dragon?
    Please don't tell me....my plan is ruined..