A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I have some good eggs, I think. I haven't been on Dragcave in a while.
  2. very symmetric... And rare 0.0
    607 likes this.
  3. Indeed.
  4. sneeker134 likes this.
  5. Lol... I don't even know what happened. I got back on and this happened.
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    V
  6. I've been trying to look for some more rarer eggs, but lately I've just been getting abandoned ones. Some of them looked pretty nice, but then again I guess rarity is more important than how they look.
  7. Not at all. The key way to get rare dragons is to wait till x:58 (x being 1-12 o'clock) and log on to a biome, hover your mouse over an egg, and refresh your page until x+1:00 (2 minutes later). Quickly grab the egg of its rare (use the whic egg is which guide for references) and enjoy.
  8. Does it matter if it's in the morning or the afternoon? Also I've been checking the 'which egg is which' page and pretty much I've been clicking a biome and hoping that the description matches up with a rare egg. I'll try to see if I can get one tonight.
  9. Thanks.
  10. So I have good and/or rare eggs?
  11. Uhh... yeah. Two cheeses, two GWs, and 1 bronze tinsel!
  12. I got an egg that I THINK is a striped dragon. Are they any good?
  13. Send me a picture and let me look at it.
    Hey, do you think you can breed me a Speckle-Throated when your egg grows? I can wait however long.
  14. Just confirmed its a blue striped. Says very uncommon. :D
  15. sure!
    very uncommon? like super mediocre?
  16. Okay, thanks!
  17. Wow I just realized that while looking for a rare I found the newest dragon egg. I should've picked it up.
  18. I don't even know this new one... If anyone can see it please help. Thanks!
  19. Truffel, what's that pink egg you have?