A Question on Mob Heads

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Dreacon78, May 22, 2021.

1. Ok so I am in the process of finally getting my items sorted out. While I am working on this I noticed that I have several mob heads that have the same name, but don't stack. Right now I have 8 different chicken heads, 3 different cow heads, 3 different lava slime heads (I know they are called magma cubes now..got some of those too), 3 different pig zombie heads (I know they are now called piglins[sp]), 4 different ghast heads, and 5 different blaze heads. Some of these don't even show up in my inventory witht he creature head, but as default player head of some sort.

I have tried to place them all and then pick them back up, but that doesn't change anything. Not really wanting to trash them or anything like that, but also don't want to waste storage space with a bunch of different versions of the same head.

Is there any way to fix this or am I just stuck with them?
    607 likes this.
  2. Try placing them in the vault, closing the vault, and then opening it back up and taking them out. If that doesn't work, you're probably stuck with them, but they might be able to be sold for a nonzero amount.
    607 likes this.
  3. I wouldn't be surprised if the heads changed a few times throughout the years, but I know nothing about it, sorry.
  4. Try the vault method as described by waffle. If that does not fix it, then there is a likelihood that you have different 'ages' of heads - some of them dating back to the v2 update and other updates since.

I have some heads that also do that - and I know how old they are, cause I got them as drops! But they don't stack since an update or 2.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  5. It seems to have worked a little. Reduced the number of versions and fixed the ones that looked like default player heads. Guess I am just stuck with them.
    607 likes this.
  6. Interesting!
  7. Guess I will just be the proud owner of a bunch of different (but look the same) mob heads..lol

Was really surprised at how many of these things that I had...
    607 likes this.