A question for all you bronys out there

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Mar 22, 2013.

1. So...I was a fan of the old MLP when I was a kid. The Series from back in the 80's.

Brit was trying to ask if this was the same ponies "with the pictures of food and things on their butts" but apparently to Jtc, she was asking if you eat food off each others butts.

I used to have several of the toys, each with a picture of a food and it smelled like that food.

I haven't' watched much of the new series.
    IamSaj, 607, Lasluin and 1 other person like this.
  2. I thought bronies that were girls called themselves The Pega-Sisters?
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. The "current" ponies are just the way Lauren Faust envisioned her ponies would be when she was playing with them as a kid. Lot less pony-like, these ones. I don't own any, but I'm pretty sure they don't smell like anything these days.
    It never caught on, and it never will catch on. I've called plenty of girls "bro" before, it's all good.
    IamSaj and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. I've noticed most female bronies dislike that term.
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. My thoughts would be because it's separating genders maybe?

Male= Brony
    Female= Pega-sisters.

Seriously, I'd rather just be called Brony. Pega-Sister also sounds stupid to me.
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. Okay I made this.
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. Uhh...
  8. I am really happy to see that a lovely show from my childhood has developed and atracted so many people in the present. I stick to the old one tho, because of the memories, but I find the new one funny and cute too.

I'll share something with you bronies. I already watched this at kindergarten, I was 3 and I loved MLP so much that I used some of its sentences. I once was playing with my best friend Daniel, I had what you'd call a crush but not quite because we were just so little, but still, he was my very best friend. I was playing with a coloured car wheel which was our favorite toy, and he was kinda upset, so I gave him (rolled it towards him xD) the wheel. He said "why thanks a lot" with a big smile and I answered "what are friends for?" Just as I had seen in MLP.

LOL it's one of my very few memories from back then and it has all to do with MLP, I hope the show gives you just as good feelings and memories as it did for me.
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. Because why not.

10. I have my work cut out to throw all these into the group image.
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. Aww, I was trying to get it to make me one that looks like a Panda but failed. Before you do this, let me photoshop one to look like a panda :p

Edit: FAIL
    IamSaj and penfoldex like this.
  12. am I....am I doing it right

13. No, because you included the background. Bad britbrit.
    britbrit_vectorized1.png
    Segmenting that was too annoying. I didn't even do it good, I can see more errors right in front of me.
    IamSaj and Mrlegitislegit like this.
  14. Everyone should know by now im lazy unless it deals with video games or html coding and taking the background off a pony is not a video game xD
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. Crazy, make it into a video game. Make it so.
    IamSaj likes this.