A Permanent Goodbye

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Short log on to clear things up on this account.

I am leaving for issues that do not have to do with my real life. I am willing to talk about it, but only on skype. My skype details can be found under information on Olaf_C's profile page. I am willing to make exceptions to the skype rule for close friends.

You qualify as an exception.
    Yes
    I am not sure, but it is probably partially related
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. o/ - Have a wonderful time in the future, with whatever makes you happy.
  3. Best of luck :)
  4. Goodbye Olaf. You will be missed.
  5. *motivates you to leave*

It is a true shame that you decided to abandon us. By leaving, you are making us all sad and are you feeling enough guilt to not leave yet?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  6. Wow olaf, I really enjoyed all the good times we had and I hope to see you sometime in the future.
    TechFilmer likes this.
  7. *Promotes Olaf to Moderator*

If he never comes back he won't ever be bothered by his name in green right? :c
  8. Goodbye Olaf, You will be missed :(
  9. I don't even know how to react, other than feeling lots of sadness :(. I wish you luck in your future adventures. You definitely were in that group of people that I always would check if they were online to chat with. We all will eventually leave this serve some sooner then others. Sad to see your time has come but it was a very good time indeed :).
  10. Sad to see you go buddy! :(
  11. I have never met you, but I'll miss you on EMC :( Best of wishes! Bye Olaf
  12. funny fact, olaf holds the record for shortest time as mod
    boozle628 and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. From the sounds of what he's said on this site and on Skype, Olaf is pretty set on leaving - with pretty good reason, too.
  14. I have your skype right?
  15. Goodbye Olaf, best of luck! We have some awesome memories pal...
  16. You'll be missed by many old friend.
  17. (s)nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...laf