A Letter...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CaptainFoxy_, Aug 16, 2016.

1. I don't know what you did other than the whole UHC cheating thing - the only thing I know you did, but this apology isn't accepted. I do believe you've already apologised enough through your actions and you do seem genuinely sorry about the whole thing, that's enough.

You're a valued member of the community here and it's sad to see you go. Good luck with college, your life, all of that boring real life stuff, and good luck with finding the time to come back here if you do still want to play when the time comes ;)
  2. Thanks for the FNAF World reference, till another time I will return to ravage emc again ;)
    TBird1128, Vizsco, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  3. You can never keep a good animatronic down and you are a good one. Do your best not only in college but life as well and clank in when you have the time. =]
    TBird1128, Vizsco, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  4. Aww, which animatronic am I going to climb inside of now? I enjoyed nibbling on your wires and when you have enough time to play fully again, you will be getting turned into a car.
    Patr1cV, Vizsco, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  5. Good luck in college Foxy,

Did you Ever finish that note block build/Song?
    Vizsco and FoxyRavenger like this.
  6. Good luck and have fun! I'm going through the exact same thing you are, I'm going into college too.
    Vizsco likes this.
  7. You mean high school? I think college comes afterwards in the USA (and everywhere else).
    Patr1cV, Vizsco, Dr_Chocolate and 2 others like this.
  8. Not to be rude here. You said you were 12. You don't even go to high school until you're 14. There is no way you are going to college.

EDIT: Good luck foxy. I've got a couple years to go until I have to worry about college.
    Patr1cV, Vizsco, Dr_Chocolate and 3 others like this.
  9. Hmmm... I am very mysterious.. which is how I would like to keep it =)
  10. Please do not use this thread as a argument thread. Thank you.
    ANubIsWe3, TBird1128, Vizsco and 9 others like this.
  11. There is a difference between being mysterious and lying. What you are doing is lying. Anyways, I don't want to continue this on this thread as I fear you will say it is getting off topic and ask for this thread to be closed. I'd be more than happy to debate this via PM.
    Tuqueque, cowland123, Patr1cV and 3 others like this.
  12. If you would like, you can private message me. I just like to be mysterious. =)
    607 likes this.
  13. Well see ya later I hope you enjoyed your time here!
  14. Goodluck Foxy! :) I will be starting my first year of high school next week. The Empire will be here when you get back. :)
  15. Good luck Foxy. I know you will do well.
  16. Hey, good luck man. I know you'll succeed in college the same way you succeeded in UHC ;)
    Keliris likes this.
  17. Good Luck with college Foxy! I will be using your skin this halloween to remember you. :) And stick around for the wallpaper contest, I added something in there. ;)
    ShelLuser and FoxyRavenger like this.
  18. Thanks I will keep posted on it!
  19. I mean the skin you made for me, not your skin lol. :p
  20. Oh darn xD
    607 and ShelLuser like this.