A day in the life of Hayley Colgan

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by hayleycolgan, Aug 4, 2012.

1. No? I'm in New Zealand..
  2. *COUGHCOUGHadayinthelifebythebeatlesrefenceCOUGHCOUGH*
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  3. *cough* Hayley's brain couldn't work right now even if she tried. I'm so drained. Maybe I'll just go to bed.
  4. This really sucks. I hope out little chat cheered you up though Hayley :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  5. I have to say what happened to you is probably not as bad as what happened on my street. In the middle of the night this group of teens went up the street and any car that was in plain sight was egged and spray painted.
  6. ahhhh good ol' kiwi no shoes way XP
    but that sucks :( I have abd karma as well I got in sight of a raging massive dude at my school (he's massive!) and got a black eye, broken arm and shattered knee cap :( I don't want to show you guys pics :O
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. her back window got smashed open in broad daylight
    Liasen likes this.
  8. But you can still drive around in it. You can't drive around an egg powered car with a purple poker dotted windshield.
  9. I'm sorry, but this is not appreciated. Egging is not harmful and can be washed away. Spray painting is not good, but my window was completely smashed when I was supposed to be working for another 5 hours. It could easily have been stolen if myself and a coworker hadn't used some kiwi ingenuity and covered it with black rubbish bags and ducktape. It could have been stolen anyway, but the person who smashed it might have been caught and ran off. I just don't know what could have happened if we hadn't noticed it when we did.

My parents don't think insurance covers back windscreens so I'm now probably going to have to fork out some sum of money to get a new windscreen put in and I won't have a car for who knows how long (police reports, insurance, window replaced). Not having a car is very annoying in my household. I work and so does my dad. I have university during the week and have to get myself to the train station somehow. My mum can't drive me because she is blind, and my grandmother can't drive either and I like to take her shopping once a week to get what she needs. So not only is bad that someone had the audacity to break it at approx 1pm in a busy area, but it is the sheer fact that it REALLY inconveniences mine and my family's life.
  10. Excuse me, you cannot safe drive around in a car without a window in it. I had to tape the window up so I didn't have glass flying around when I drove over the hill to my town. I didn't want to danger myself or other drivers, and this meant I had no rear vision mirror which in my opinion is not the safest way to drive.
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. It's not ingenuity. It's just kiwis are really good at fixing stuff... Hey what part of new zealand r u in? Some of my grandparents live in new zealand.
  12. Hahah yes, we are good at fixing stuff.. but black rubbish bags, some cardboard and ducktape. It was pretty shabby.
    I live in a suburb in Wellington :)
  13. I think my grandparents work near there, Is there a school near you?
  14. There are plenty of schools near me. Wellington is the capital and second largest city of New Zealand.
  15. Crap hayley! I forgot to guard your car! I is sawwwees I didn't follow your orders. :(
    I will find whoever did this, and book em'. Don't you worry, I think I know where they will be hiding.

Seriousness : Omg! Im soooo sorry for you Hayley :c well, whoever did this, karma is gonna bit them in the butt. Good luck with everything else Hayley.

My uncle experienced this before, and HE is a COP. They left fingerprints and he has a home security camera, so he got the persons fingerprints, and their licences plate.

Im sorry for all the damage Hayley, I hope you can get it fixed and not pay as much.

<3
    See ya on Smp1 ;)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  16. Thanks Pig. We have cameras at our work so hopefully they will give some idea as to who did it. I don't know if anything will come of it, but we will see. <3
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. Just remember that when you ask for a new back windshield get the right kind for your model of car, otherwise they will just cut any other piece of glass into the shape and it probably won't fit as well. Happened to my family once.
  18. Ah, thank you for that. I will make sure of that and I'm sure my dad will too. :)
  19. Glad I could help you out. And that really stinks that that happened to your car.
    hayleycolgan likes this.