A day in the life of Hayley Colgan

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by hayleycolgan, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I would like to say that a lot of engineering marvels come from new zealand engineers! Take some time and look at the hamilton jet, the martin jetpack etc So Kiwis are indeed very ingenious!

Sorry to hear you got a stroke of bad runnings hayley
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Auckland is the biggest and the best, by far!! ;) :p Auckland is where its at!
  3. Hmm.. no.

Lol.
  4. AUCLKAND! That's the 1 where my grandparents work :p Soz a little off topic but it's to do with kiwis...
  5. Obviously not that amazing or you'd know how to spell it. Londons were it's at, I mean who wouldn't want to fight for a seat on a train with 5000 other people visiting the Olympics?
  6. I feel so sorry for you.
    You seem just like a good person.
    But I feel this is a test.
    Ones who can handle the most stressful times get the best rewards later on.
  7. First off, I'm pretty sure insurance does cover window breaks.
    Secondly, and excuse the language, this sucks s***
    Thirdly, hope everything ends up working out, and it makes me feel better I'm not the only one having bad luck lately.
    Fourthly, My ad below this says "New Zealand Vacation" Ironic or what?
    <3 Good luck Hayley
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  8. 2 things, 1 im dyslexic so I cant spell well, 2 I am against violence so who WOULD want to fight for a seat on a train?
  9. People really don't get sarcasm >.<
  10. Sigh - If you didnt read Im dyslexic - OF COURSE I DONT GET SARCASM.
  11. That damage would cost a fortune, hopefully it can be repaired.
    You got insurance?

Anyway, on to the 'karma' thing, I honestly don't believe in karma, usually the people who are 'bad' get the popularity and then later on have a bad adult life, with people that are good usually get the hate as children and have better adult lives.

What is happening to you is, a idiot vandalised your car. I understand how you feel, but no madder how sad things get, theres allways a light in the dark tunnel, you gotta keep going for it.

As I said for the whole of my life: Don't give up

Good luck!
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. All that epicenters from wellington is ALOT of hot air, particularly from a building on the corner of Molesworth Street and Lambton Quay.
  13. I cant say what I want them to suffer for doing this to nice hayley...
    It would hurt...
  14. Hayley I know how it feels ( kinda ) Some idiot vandal broke into my grandmas house and stole her stuff, I hope they all get what they deserve.
  15. who's foot is that?
  16. off topic and unrelated but i live in southern USA and anytime someone come's around my house and i don't know them they usually leave with me pointing my shotgun barrel at them we southerner's don't care for anyone coming on our land my great grandfather who is dead know died at 56 protecting mt great grandmother and his property from vandals i won't go into detail on what happen because it is tragic and would not be appropriate for children and the fact i don't like talking about it.
    BailiB likes this.
  17. if some one did that here where i live the police would come swarming around
  18. were i live we have about 100+ cops and my town is becoming quite large average response time of police is anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour you either protect you things yourself of cower and wait as they threaten you and your property's well being
  19. It appears that insurance will cover this, which is fantastic. I am not sure how long it will take though. We will have to wait until Monday to get the ball rolling.
  20. well at least it is covered might i ask if the raised your rate?