*911* What's your emergency?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Taking it too far is posting a game about prank calling 911.
    cocoa1324 and jacob5089 like this.
  2. you see, there is a term us minecrafters use alot today known as "jk", this is kinda like a jk thread. dont take anything serial bob.
  3. *911* What is your emergency?
    *Me* I got $20 in my pocket, and I'm hunting, looking for another, but in can't fu***** find one!
    *911* Sir, did you mean,"I got $20 in my pocket, and I'm calling 911 for no reason, this is fu***** terrible!
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  4. Yea but is it hurting anyone or wasting time for operators?
  5. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows this is a forum game and shouldn't REALLY call 911, but just in case, nobody really call 911. :p
  6. Operator: 911. What's your emergency?
    Me: I nailed my finger to a bird house, accidentally
    Operator: Do you have some bacon?
    Me: Bacon?
    Operator: Bacon that's right
    Me: I have bacon left over from dinner last night
    Operator: Rub some bacon on it
    Me: What?
    Operator: On your hand. Just do it. Rub some bacon on it.
    Me: That's all there is to it?

7. This is offensive to actual homosexuals, please watch before you post things.

Please do not use hateful terms, retard is not a nice word, and is offensive.

This server is pg - please don't use that kind of language.

Everyone, If this is supposed to be a '911' game ... Don't be offensive ... i've already seen many hateful posts on here... just because you think something is funny, doesn't always make it fun for others - If you want to keep playing, try to keep it clean.
  8. Warning, this one is kind of long.

8675309: Hello?
    Bob: Hello? There's a fire at my house and I need you to send a fire truck right away!
    8675309: What? Wait, I think you have the wrong number. You need to call 911!
    Bob: What do you think I am, stupid? Why would I call a number from some stupid 80's song?
    8675309: Wait... what?
    Bob: I don't have time for this. I must have dialed the wrong number.
    (hangs up)
    ring ring ring
    8675309: Uh, hello?
    Bob: Hello, can you hear me? My house is on fire and I need you to send the fire department!
    8675309: Wait, didn't you call just a second ago? I told you, you need to call 911 right away!
    Bob: Oh no, you again? I could have sworn I dialed the number right this time! Is this a prank? My house is really on fire and I need help!
    8675309: This isn't a prank! You're supposed to dial 911 for emergencies! 8675309 is the number from the 80's song.
    Bob: Yeah, like I'm falling for that! I wasn't born yesterday, you know.
    (hangs up)
    ring ring ring
    8675309: Are you calling about the house on fire again?
    Elderly Mother: What? Your house is on fire? Oh my God, I'm going to call the fire department!
    8675309: Wait, Mom, don't ha...
    (hangs up)
    ring ring ring
    ring ring ring
    8675309: (sigh) Hello?
    Bob: Hello? Listen, my house is on fire and I need the fire department to send a truck!
    8675309: I'm telling you, you've got the wrong number! You need to call 9-
    ring ring ring
    8675309: Hang on just a second. I have another call.
    (Bob gets put on call waiting)
    Mother: Hello? 8675309? My son's house is on fire and I need assis-
    (8675309 hangs up on Mother)
    (Bob gets taken off of call waiting)
    8675309: Sorry about that. But as I was saying, you need to call 911 and not 8675309.
    Bob: What kind of idiot do you take me for?! I demand to talk to your manager! This kind of prank is absolutely unacceptable for an 8675309 emergency call!
    8675309: . . .
    Bob: Well?
    8675309: . . .
    Bob: Fine, I'll just hang up if that-
    8675309: Wait! Let me get my manager... (8675309 starts talking again but in a deeper voice) I'm so sorry, sir. I understand you have an emergency?
    Bob: Finally, a serious call-worker! Yes, I need you to send a fire truck to my residence at 1234 Smith Street right away!
    8675309: Yes sir, we'll send one immediately. Is that all?
    Bob: Yes, and thank you so much!
    (hangs up; 8675309 dials 911)
    911: Hello?
    8675309: Yes, I'd like to report a fire at 1234 Smith Street.
    911: Oh come on, not one of these calls again. Yeah, I get it, "911" was in an 80's song, haw haw. Get over it already!
    (hangs up)

Also, here's a real 911 call that's pretty unintentionally funny:
    jacob5089, HylianNinja and darkvilla like this.
  9. This is the most hilarious thing i have ever watched XD
    My brother did something like that when he was little....
    Only my mom didn't find out until two cops showed up with guns shining flashlight in the windows because we were watching a movie and didn't hear them knock....
    ._.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. they are onto you neo, you need to get out
    *hangs up*
  11. *911* what's your emergency?
    *me* have you seen the clown that hides from stupid people at wal-mart?
    *911* no.
    *me* trolololololol
    Hangs up.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. Dispatch: "911, what's your emergency?"
    Me: "There are people trying to kill me!"
    Dispatch: "Alright sir, please try to stay calm. Can you tell me your location?"
    Me: "Yes, I'm at the bank on the corner of 5th and Main! Oh god they're yelling at me! They've got guns and bulletproof vests and I think they're trying to get in!"
    Dispatch: "Okay sir, just stay calm. We've already received a report of a robbery in progress at that location, we have units arriving on scene now."
    Me: "Yes, I know! I can see them!"
    Dispatch: "Good. Our officers should have the situation under control soon. Can I have your description? I'll send one of them to make sure you're safe."
    Me: "I'm the only guy in here wearing a ski mask!"
    Dispatch: ". . ."
  13. *911*What's your emergency?
    *me*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    *911*Its not my birthday
    *me*Is this the pharmacy?
    *911*Sir, either tell me what your emergency is, or hang up.
    *me*ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXYZ. Bye
  14. LMAO
  15. My father is a police man.
  16. One of my old friends called 911 from the uk, i never understood why he was a bit of a idiot. (The following is not the phone call)
    *999* Hello, whats you're emergency?
    Me: Knock, Knock
    (Hangs up)
  17. You realize that I was just quoting asdfmovie...
    Search for it on youtube.
    And for the 'retard' comment...
    I'm taking down that post because I understand your point.
  18. If its pg then why do I see swear words in chat on server, forums, and nobody getting In Trouble for it?
  19. The sniper is a spy.
  20. I don't why no one's getting punished.