(625) Infinite Villager 101 Books

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by sharky200, Dec 31, 2013.

1. I recommend you try to make one with this video, this video only shows you a made one, not how to make one or get an infinite paper villager. This also only works on EMC, it's a mod so you can't find too much videos that teach you. My book gives you statistics, information and tips all in one. The tips and tricks And GMW discovered and you can't find online... This video is not an accurate video on how to make one and doesn't show you how to specifically get a paper villager. I recommend you buy the book or make one if you haven't before putting up an out dated video. There is a lot of things that you need to take into account when trying to make an infinite paper villager.
  2. I've taken a quick look at the book and I can vouch it gives accurate info on chances and trades from the wiki. No, before anyone says, it's not the same as the wiki. Yeah, it takes the chances and such straight from there but it also shows some tricks and tactics you can use to get to a villager faster.

In short, if you're experienced at this stuff it's really only worth it to buy if you want to know the couple tricks in the book that aren't on the wiki or anywhere else since it's an EMC-only thing. If you're new to the villager idea then I highly recommend that you buy this book as it can guide you to a villager for cheaper than buying one plus it also makes you learn some helpful tricks ;)
    Gadget_AD and crabcakes200m like this.
  3. Thanks Haro :D, like he said its useful for people who are not experienced with it because it gives you everything in the book( some from the wiki but some stuff not from it and just from personal experience). Great book to have when making one too if you want to know if your villager will be successful and turn into an infinite paper villager.
  4. crabcakes200m likes this.
  5. Dj, you have not see my book so you can't say that my stuff you can find anywhere, and it's also not a waste of money like you said 2 comments ago because you learn how to make it for 12k an can make more than 1 if you wish, or you could hire someone for 25-40k to make one so it's a win win in my opinion.
  6. If you already know how to make villager trades, you shouldn't think that 12k is a lot of rupees for anything useful. I can make LOTS of income with my villagers very quickly.

It did take me a lot of practice to learn how best to use them and get an idea for what trades could be offered. I can think of lots of useful tips that someone just learning would want.

12k worth of rupees would be easy to recover for someone producing, let's say for example, enchanted pickaxes:p Unless it's a complete dud or lie, but the members endorsing the product are credible, so, it's bound to be useful.

I know that I wouldn't spend time writing a tutorial for this for 12k worth of EMC rupees, it's a lot of work, so thanks for your effort.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  7. Thanks just_five :D
  8. First of all:

So I'll report the posts that harm this 'business'. Come on guys. PM the guy if you feel so strongly against it. Otherwise leave it alone. It's a creative idea, you don't have to buy it.

Secondly:

I bought this book (actually, i paid for the info before they made the book, and suggested they sell it as a book, looks like they already had plans lol).

The book's contents cover lots of info, that backs up the main aspect of the book which is "Pro Tips" for making an infinite villager. The supporting info in the book is accurate and helpful. It's a great idea, and if they want to charge for the creative work they've put into it, then let them?

This book doesn't just tell you what an infinite villager is, or how to make one. It gives you tips/tricks of how to do is faster, more successfully, and by association cost less.

Thirdly:

I'm sure this will be the first of many such books being sold by people. I definitely plan on opening up an extensive library of helpful/entertaining books. So I'll support anyone doing this. And I'm sure there's already some 'library's in existence. Books are awesome!
    Gadget_AD, Olaf_C, xHaro_Der and 3 others like this.
  9. I already know how to make a villager. I know it as a very slow, tedious process. Does this show you the most accursed and efficient way to do it? Because if that's what it does, I will buy one in a heartbeat.

But it is not a mod. I can tell you that. I have one in my single player world.
  10. This book does provide tips and tricks that allow you to make the infinite villager a whole lot faster. Thanks
  11. I bought the book because I didn't want to endorse something I hadn't seen.

The book presents some information that is not secret, but explains how to use that information to most effectively play the odds and get an infinite paper trade villager. Some of the process is still luck, because it is not a cheat, but it's easy for me to understand now that I read the information. I am sure that this info would be useful if you don't already feel you have a reliable way to get an infinite paper trade.

I was hoping to find some other tips in regard to villager trading, but that is not what is advertised. Be advised that the information is specific to the white villager trades and specific to getting an infinite paper trade and then you will be very happy with the instructions.

Thanks Again
  12. Really good idea making the hole library thing will you sell other kinda tutorial books like this? and I dunno whether to buy this or not... I have never made one so
  13. Yeah, thanks for buying it, and I think I might make some more about XP and glow stone infinite villagers if people want me too and if they actually will buy it, but it will be very hard and long to make so I might make it soon or after I finish my mall. :D
  14. I got one!!! on my like 10th attempt :p but its 35 paper :/ does it change to 24 eventually cause thats what my last one did
    crabcakes200m likes this.
  15. It will have all kinds of books yes, many tutorial/informative texts. I'm not sure about whether they will be 'sold' or not.

But it's a very distant project. Perhaps someone else will do it before me. I have other higher priority projects first.
  16. Good Idea. Though the concepts contained in the paper one can fairly easily be converted to any villager. You could also organise it all to fit in one book. :) But that would be a LOT of work.