(625) Infinite Villager 101 Books

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by sharky200, Dec 31, 2013.

1. well we could always have a library/book shop at the spleef arena ;) lol
    crabcakes200m likes this.
  2. Glad the book help xothis, sadly the paper will not change its # but now you will be able to make more so if you want to make another one, that would be really good but the one you have right now is fine :), except its very rare I think to get 35 paper trade
  3. unlucky me :rolleyes: I have a 24 paper one from before too
  4. no, it will go back to 24 after a a few trades.
  5. thought so... happened to my first one
  6. Mmm hmm. The trade is 'reset' each time you use the last trade (paper). But as the villager already has all the trades, it will not add a new one. But if the random new trade is a cheaper paper one, it will replace the old more expensive paper one. So eventually with dozens of trades, it'll reduce down to the the lowest paper trade of 24?

This is one of the key reasons infinite paper trades are easier to get than other infinite villagers :)
  7. Yeah, it will eventually get lower and lower I think, Didn't realize it too much on my villagers but I think it does decrease.
  8. I got it down from 35 to 25 :) and got another infinite at 35 still. This book is the best!!! lol
    Edit: that last one I got first time :D
  9. bump, get you infinite villager books now!
  10. bump bump bump! someone say somthing lol
  11. Still trying to make my villager :) I have a semi-infinite one (got paper second to last, glass on last slot lol)

Been through a fair few emeralds trying to get one. But my glass infinite one is feeding me emeralds to make others, so not so bad... grrr
  12. keep on trying! You will get there :)
  13. I was about to buy a book for this and then.. -_- server is crashed. :p
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  14. lol, hope you will when it gets back on! ahah
  15. lol your book is going to be known as the emerald price crashing book XD but still I like it ;) next thing we know emeralds will be 10r :p