5k Posts - AMA and Giveaway

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PenguinDJ, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Penguin,

So I see FWRonald failed horribly in his attempt but there's always a second chance...

I'll take number 42 please, that's my favorite. Or, can you give me a number? What is it? ;)
    (there, if that doesn't get the job done then I don't know what will!) :D

More serious now: Just stopping by to congratulate you on your 5018 posts, no need to enter me ;) But, the competition is luring on the horizon, it seems I'm slowly coming near half your post amount :eek:

So; is there an EMCA? (EMC Anonymous)? :p
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. So, you like talking to yourself, eh? ;)

Congrats on the 5k posts! My questions for you are as follows.

Just give me a random number. :)

Are you an egg?
    Have you ever been skiing?
    Can you walk the dinosaur? (Test it if you do not know.)
    What kind of mouse do you own, or do you use trackpad?
    When you eat toast, do you eat the crust first or do you just cram it all in your mouth?
    Do you prefer Oreos or Ms. Fields cookies?
    If I gave you the chance to revert time to any given day or be immortal, what would you choose?
  3. Cake vs. pie? Who's side are you on?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Yes.
    Snowboarding, no skiing. But I'm terrible at it.
    I have never tried to walk the dinosaur. I think I failed. :(
    Logitech M510 from walmart. ;)
    I fold my toast in half and bite from the middle. So if you unfolded the toast there'd be a hole in the middle.
    Oreos.
    Immortality, so I could witness the future, rather than reliving the same moment.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  5. Cake shall prevail. Apple pie is a close second, though. :)
    ShelLuser and Kytula like this.
  6. I don't know what to do! You asked me a question, which means you're entered into the giveaway, but you also asked for a number, which means you're disqualified... :eek:

You have a crazy amount of posts. I think that's due to the word games you play in the contrib forums. :p
    There needs to be. :p I got the "Addicted" trophy too long ago. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Which one is better, a Penguin or a DJ?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. A panda.
    ShelLuser and f_Builder_s like this.
  9. Happy 5k posts! :)
    Did you get the "Ask for a number and you'll be disqualified" idea from me? :3
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. So. Melons or Banana?

Congrats :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Not quite. You gave me the idea of having a really complicated giveaway (yours wasn't that complicated, but people still didn't understand/read it). This isn't very complicated, and nobody's been disqualified (yet).
    607 and Qwerty189 like this.
  12. Bananas will die. Melons will rule the earth in 2017.
  13. I disagree:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2hbkYvNYAY
    Which expalins:
    You had no plan, you kept looking at it and wondering if you wanted to go in and how far you would have to jump to land in the contribution team. Meanwhile, pacing around it you fell ever so ungracefully into it. Which explains why you have no idea what your intent was to join. XD

That was a question. I can't figure out if you leaving out the question mark was to confuse people or because you thought you could get away with not asking a question while actually asking a question which would disqualify you from being disqualified because... questions. HOWEVER! You have a saving grace... that question was already asked, thus it disqualifies your question and gives me a headache.

AND! Can I have your head Penguin?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. If i as a Canadian were to shove real Canadian Bacon in your face would you
    A) Say EH dis is good
    B)USA Bacon FTW(For The Win)
    C)Nuthin beats Canadian Bacon

Head for my own Collection possibly?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. Absolutely! not :P
  16. Nuthin beats Canadian Bacon ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. If you had to choose between being a penguin or being a DJ, which would you pick?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. Neither. It's all or nothing.
    Petero555 and 607 like this.
  19. The number I dhall take will be three. Three shall be the number of the taking and the number of the taking shall be three. Four shalt thou not take neither shalt thou take two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.

Anywho, if you had to choose between a bird and infinite money, what kind of bird would you get?
    Kytula and PenguinDJ like this.
  20. Congratz on 5k Posts
    Question: Would You Rather Have The Feeling You're Going To Sneeze For The Rest of Your Life? Or Would You Rather Have The Hiccups The Rest of Your Life?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.