400k rupees giveaway I guess

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Pamboy, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Trying to stay positive
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.

2. Some random gifs xD
    Lordess_Spartan and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. my friend said "why dont humans have a noise that means 'there are bees here lets leave immediately' and why do elephants have that they cant be more advanced than us" and i replied we do have a noise it sounds like this: "there are bees here lets leave immediately"
    Tuqueque and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. Canadians have been to the moon though soooo u make no sense =P
    Tuqueque and ThaKloned like this.
  5. I've debated posting something here because I didn't want to benefit from someone else's misfortune. But I've decided on the long shot I win im going to buy a diamond voucher in game to giveaway at a dp im going throw soon. So I won't be benefiting from it but passing on the love.

6. Well,I didn't really know you but I always hate to see a player leave EMC. I wish you the best, and perhaps you will return someday.

That being said, if you are going to insist on giving away 400k... it might as well be to me :D.
    607 likes this.
  7. but only the US has had men on the moon m9 :D
  8. Vote Hasorko for 400k! I can guarantee it won't end up with Eclipsys! ;) Thats all that matters!
    Kytula likes this.
  9. Something interesting? Well anything anyone says is interesting just depends on the person?
  10. When does this end :p
  11. *something funny and interesting*

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. If you ever want to come back, we'll welcome you with open arms :)
  12. Why do people try to post something funny and interesting, when you asked them to say something funny or interesting? ;)

It is interesting that the world is round and still that heavy derelict losses happen on every corner.
    But not funny. :(
    Happened to me twice.
    Once I was just 2 hours late, but it wouldn't make difference if I had been just 2 seconds late, because there was a troll waiting for the very second to force-claim that res. :(
    Good luck!