33 REASONS WHY I HATE BUZZFEED

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Oh yeah, I forgot, marking something as 'satire' makes everything okay.
  2. Everything is not okay; that's the point.
  3. "Why do people of color get stereotyped for liking fried chicken?" "Why can't any white people dance?" The irony.
  4. I got you, will be back with answers and 50 trillion less brain cells

EDIT: I GOT MOST OF THE WAY THROUGH, ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED A BOOKMARK, AND LOST ALL MY PROGRESS. IT'S NOT WORTH RE-TYPING.
  5. Noooo :(
    It's a shame this version of XenForo doesn't do drafting. I usually copy my entire message to a temporary text file every 5 minutes, to prevent disaster from occurring like that.
  6. I, first of all, don't have many things I can press on, and secondly, just press back when I do something like this, as it usually keeps the text for some magic reason. :p (even on my phone!)
    607 likes this.
  7. Hm, it doesn't for me. My problem on iPad is that my browsers refresh after I use a different app for a little. It's a pain.
    Of when I type a post in the Counting with Pictures thread, then find a picture and come back, the page will refresh and I'll have to rewrite the post.
    Edit: Wait, huh? How was I planning to start that sentence again? "Of when?" :confused:
  8. Just as I thought I might have faith in humanity.
    EDIT: On a related note, I genuinely tried to watch the whole thing, but I absolutely couldn't.
    I didn't even know that some of these questions were things that existed in real life.
    But I'm white so that automatically makes me a terrible person, right?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. *Or when ;)
    And, yes, good lord, I had to do something on my dad's work iPhone a week ago, on different tabs... They CONSTANTLY kept refreshing, and because that site sucks harder than {no}, it took like a minute to get back, only for it to happen again... >.>
    607 likes this.
  10. I'll just sit here then, with my love of Buzzfeed...:oops: