2nd chance

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Folmings, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was recently banned because I stole some stuff in the wild because I though the items where not being used because they weren't protected. Please give me a second chance because I didn't really check o the rules because my friends rushed me to get on so I never had time to read most the rules.
  2. You should PM the staff member that banned you with the appeal. This is the incorrect way to do it.
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  3. Pm the moderator that banned you. You need to appeal through a private message not on here.....
  4. Just for the record, I was the guy who got him to join and I did just tell him what to do in the tutorial. I'll be more careful next time.
  5. *sigh*
    1. If I remember correctly, cheating through the tutorial has been a bannable offense in the past.
    2. There are tips that periodically are broadcast, letting you know to read the rules.
    3. As soon as you enter the wild/wastelands, you are informed that you will be permabanned if you grief or steal.
    4. You are responsible for your own account.
    If you (your friend is not allowed to appeal for you, so don't include him unless you are told to) still want to appeal, but don't know who banned you, I suggest contacting JackBiggin to find out.
    http://empireminecraft.com/conversations/add?to=JackBiggin
  6. Pm a staff to help you.
  7. There are no second chances once the Ban Hammer has spoken!
  8. False. Depends on the case.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. There can be second chances dude.
  10. JackBiggin likes this.
  11. Check out that link Pab10s gave you. You were banned by Dwight5273. :)
    Damiensmom11 and jkjkjk182 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.