210k Lottery Giveaway (10 * 21k prizes)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ilyvion, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow! Im a winner!:) Thank you very much:) Good luck:)
  2. Whoa. Thanks! Can't believe I won!
  3. 58, 64, 21
  4. Dudeā€¦the competition ended.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Thanks!
  6. Thank you, good luck!
  7. I logged in to check my rupees for an auction I was running and saw the 3k and was like what the? Then I remembered this drawing. Thanks a ton alexschrod.
  8. Heh, yes, it would be nice if our payment system worked like my online banking system, where you can attach a message to the money you're sending. Like "/rupees pay Dreacon78 3000 Lottery winnings" ;)
  9. This is actually a nice idea, you should make a thread about it, or tell Aikar about it!
  10. Not surprised i didnt win. Lol. But i even had a dream that i won :p
  11. what I find a little odd is that people are still posting numbers even though this event is over. He alexschrod would you like me to lock this thread?
    mba2012, codygraw101 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Didn't realize I had won till right now and saw my rupees.
  13. Lol, that is weird.. just delete the posts.
  14. I guess that's because people only read the main post and then rush to post some numbers, maybe?
  15. Or not read the main post at all...
  16. Since the lottery is done, I suppose it doesn't really make sense for this thread to live on. For people who still want to discuss this lottery, like how you're happy you won or sad that you didn't, feel free to post in the discussion thread! (None of this silly business of posting lottery numbers after the lottery is over there though, please. :p)
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.