2024 Re-revamped promo price thread!

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Raaynn, Jan 3, 2020.

1. I noticed the witches gem says levels. How can you tell what level the gem is?
    BreezyMan and Raaynn like this.
  2. BreezyMan and 607 like this.
  3. i recently sold a set of 2019 new years heads for 700k for the set
    The_Mancub likes this.
  4. nice of you to take one for the community :)
    BreezyMan likes this.
  5. Curious if anyone has a price for a Happy Birthday EMC book by Kryssy or Aikar for EMC's 7th Bday. I have one of each and I don't see them on the list.
    Raaynn likes this.
  6. Hiya Alaenia, so far the only auction came in at 200k for these, but based on numbers it should be a little higher i think.
    Alaenia likes this.
  7. Do you have you any idea of how much the Easter Bunny Egg (Shiny) costs?
    Raaynn likes this.
  8. There are 2 types, a brown one (listed in thread) and a white one- which apparently something will happen with the update? disappear? so was not to be sold...

see here https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/easter-bunny/
  9. Damn, I’ve got the hot hat, computer head and the Cupid’s Bow 2018. My promo collection is more valuable than I thought...
    Raaynn likes this.
  10. How much is a Dirt Destroying Ticking Tock with the lore "Forged in Maxarian Fires" ? :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. Listed under tares.. current estimate 700k
    CarFryer likes this.

12. Awesome, getting ready to off load a bunch of promos... trying to clean up a bunch of stuff in my vault.
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. Can someone please explain the Independence Day fireworks to me? Are there two versions - Independence Day and Empire 4th July? Are there two versions for every year or just some years?
    Raaynn likes this.
  14. Independance Day is just the colours Red White & Blue, Empire Fireworks can be any colour. The 2 versions are released every 4th of July. I guess they haven't done the Empire version the last couple years according to the thread but I cannot confirm.
    Raaynn likes this.
  15. That is correct.. their were two versions until 2017, then as of 2018 on just the one version was maintained.
    607 likes this.
  16. Thanks!!
    Raaynn likes this.
  17. Raaynn, Joy_the_Miner and ThaKloned like this.
  18. Raaynn likes this.
  19. Will go ahead and add it, probably was never considered to list as it was 'removed' and price is hard to gauge. I wouldn't say priceless though with a minimum of 8 in existence, not like the exclusive promos out there. Not going to add all them as we will likely never get good price points.

On the 2013 cake last price may have been 2-7 mil, but last verifiable auction was 1.5 mil in 2015
    607 likes this.
  20. Would be interesting to try and list the approx. number of each item in circulation. I have no idea how easy or difficult that would be :p
    Raaynn likes this.