[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. It looks awesome even though its not finshed 😋 and cant wait for how the big one looks like 😊👍 just take utr time i can wait 😋
    luckycordel and Bosoc like this.
  2. Amazing work so far, Bosoc ;)

I never posted a reply to the thread, but I did send a PM with a order a while back. I don't see my name on your master list, so figured I'd post here as a reminder. Consider this my official post asking for art work :D

Also, I went ahead and bumped that convo for you as well so it's easier to find :p
    607, Bosoc, JohnKid and 1 other person like this.
  3. ah im glad <3
    i remember the good ol days when my memory was so crisp my dad would ask me to remember something for him and he would be all like "wow u have a good memory!" now i cant even remember when i last brushed my damn teeth.

ANYWAYS i can whip up ur icon 2morrow (i would do it now but im in the middle of a lion documentary and it just got hella beef with the lioness my man" and once i finish zandarkins big piece i can work on yours~!
  4. Hello Bosoc,

I'd like to request an Icon with a white background. I have sent the payment and would like my upper Minecraft skin drawn. Please keep in mind I'd like it to be very clean and simplistic. Goodluck!

Thanks,
    Liam
    Bosoc, 607 and Jaqque_r0x like this.
  5. Who agrees that Bosoc should draw this? lol
    You don't have to (unless your really bored XD)
    Bosoc and ArkonXT like this.
  6. wtf kinda roblox madness is this

ill see if i have time once i get back from summer school today lmfao
    Jaqque_r0x and ArkonXT like this.
  7. You don't have to haha (I posted it as a joke lol)

It's EMC avengers 2.0
    Bosoc likes this.
  8. then where the heck is burki
    Bosoc and Kaddrii like this.
  9. Burki is the person in the movie theaters (who is taking pictures while everyone else doesn't know)
    Bosoc and ArkonXT like this.
  10. Bosoc has business, yay! \o/
    Bosoc, Kaddrii, 607 and 2 others like this.
  11. Bosoc will never run out of business.
    Bosoc, 607 and Agennt like this.
  12. okay so first, its not your fault, but this character is way too complex and confusing for me, iv been going on and off for this piece for over 2 months now, and i just cant, the character accessories and their clothes are just too over the place, iv seen so many reference images but nothing is making sense and i get all stressed and upset that its just unhealthy,

so im sorry but i have to choose to deny this commission, i wont post how far i did get since im just so ashamed on how it looks, but i will give you this early testing i did trying to figure out the character, before i went to try and do the big piece after that testing. but you can tell by how many sketches and color cords i did trying to figure the character out

13. Kk im still happy with how the full body of my mc charaters. Do i chose an different big pic for u to do?
    Kaddrii, 607 and Bosoc like this.
  14. if you'd still like one sure! please pick a less complex character tho lmao
    Kaddrii, 607, JDHallows and 1 other person like this.

15. its a w.i.p rn lmfao gettin these gifs done faster than the last 2 tbh :O (this isnt finished) still godda add a few frames, and color/shading)
    Kaddrii, JohnKid, Agennt and 4 others like this.
  16. Kk ill find one tommow going to bed soon :p
    Bosoc likes this.
  17. Sounds like a good call. :) Well done.

That's looking very good already!
    Kaddrii, Agennt and Bosoc like this.
  18. https://imgur.com/a/MFnOuxL

u can do an big art with thses 2 charaters with an background u choses (i dont know if that pic will be hard for ya)
    Bosoc and Agennt like this.
  19. mfw I get an alert for Bosoc replying to this thread
    CarFryer, 607, JohnKid and 2 others like this.

20. i couldn't stop thinking about this last night