[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. To be fair, Stardew Valley is a pretty good game to get distracted by and take breaks with. And that's without getting mods for it.
  2. Oh, that's really cool!
    I like it.
    Bosoc and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. No problem, its Skittylicenseo5 :)
    Bosoc likes this.
  4. O n e O f U s
    Bosoc and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. IGHT so looked up the username on like 4 difference skin sites after namemc didnt work than the wifi went out. so THAN i just went to take a nap. than i just woke up an hour ago

overall great day
    i assumed u got the username wrong or somthing, just send me a pic of the alts skin in game or somthng homie
  6. on god bruh
    i havnt played in years, last i played there was only one dog and cat option, now theres 3 for each!?!?!??
    im obsessed bruh
    __Devil_ and CranberRhySauce like this.

7. Here you go! The o in the username was supposed to be a 0, my bad.
    Bosoc and 607 like this.
  8. Well if you ever want even more for Stardew Valley to make it feel like an even more lived in place and more alive than ever. Then I'd recommend the Stardew Valley Expanded mod on nexusmods. It's a really well put together mod. Adds more to the town, like buildings and even more characters, more items and more locations. I've enjoyed it a lot.
    Bosoc likes this.

9. honk honk
  10. ight so edited the google doc, pretty sure i got 1 more to do, but i will check through the thread to make sure i haven't missed anyone else
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. Mine was cancelled, still interested in having it done if upu are back for more :)
    Bosoc likes this.
  12. It looks fantastic, thank you!
    Bosoc likes this.
  13. alrighty, wanted to work on my base n stuff in game for a bit before starting up the new commission thread, been a bit so i think im set, ill link to the new thread once its set up

sadly since i wanted to wrap up the old orders i cancelled any big stuff or users who havnt been online for awhile, but ill offer u a 50% discount on the new thread for ya
    Raaynn likes this.
  14. wafflecoffee likes this.
  15. SkeleTin007 likes this.