2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Have a nice night together watching movies.

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    Finding the balance

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    We met in high school but did not start dating until we were 20

Happy valentines everyone xoxo
    jossytheninja likes this.
  2. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    i met my girlfriend online and through roleplaying, but a few months after we started dating we met face to face, though we had seen each other on skype before. we knew how the other looked, just never got to see each other in person. but then we did. it was definitely one of the happiest days i ever had :p.
  3. 4) Eat pie
  4. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

4.I will use the computer until my dad tells me to go to church. Then I will bike to church bike to my favorite chinese restaurant and eat. Afterward I’ll bike home and play video games.
  5. Q: For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    A: I met her on a Minecraft server over a year ago c:

This worries me as doesn't an access sign grant access for people to also REMOVE items? Unless there is some way to limit what people can do with access signs, people may start stealing items from chests. :|
    StoneSky likes this.
  6. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

I met my wife, mama_lofu, in college, when I was driving a rusty old Concord which she wasn't too impressed with. Our relationship got much better after I graduated and bought a sleek, black, sporty car. Now we ride in an extra luxury edition Camry which feature a rear seat AC vent which is appreciated by chicken_kid.
    jossytheninja and FoxyRavenger like this.
  7. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

I would slave over the stove, individually pan frying Quan Yick rice noodles which my husband, Carconductor, loves to eat.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  8. Could I change my mind? Well here goes nothing
    1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Ask her to prom
    Kytula and HxCami10 like this.
  9. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Eat some noodle with Myself. Valentine? Love Myself.
  10. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Go biking in the mountains through the snow then just think of other stuff to do that's just to much effort to do.
  11. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? visiting with my grand mother for her birthday :D
  12. 3. i met my girlfriend online actually, we kinda just came across each other and it kinda was just a love at first sight thing.
  13. I'd Like to enter :p and heres my answers:

1) What Is The Nicest Thing You Could do for valentines day?
    Im Not really in a relationship or anything so Idk :p
    2) If My life was a romantic movie, what would i call it?
    I'd Call it ''Life is Love, Love is Life''
    3) If your in a relationship how did you meet your loved one?
    Not in 1 so NEXT
    4)If your single/Young, what are your Plans?
    My plans are To watch Mum and dad have the best time of their lives.
  14. If my Life was a romantic comedy movie the title would be "Love"s longest Journey"
  15. Krysyy is using hoppers, put the item(s) in a chest which leads to a hopper and then to another chest where no one can remove stuff in.
  16. Wow! Great event, Krysyy! I'm going through and finding all of the replies that make me laugh the most. I'm looking at you, Birosquinha!

Okay, my turn to answer I suppose. This is gonna be so cheesy! I'm warning you guys, turn back while you still can.

1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Take them somewhere they've always wanted to go, buy them something they've always wanted or simply plan an in-home date set with a good movie and a good pizza.

2) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Hahaha...EMC and Guild Wars 2.
  17. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? For my wife and i its not about the physical gifts and objects of affection like flowers or jewelry. tho those are nice. With her work schedule as a registered nurse we're just happy to have the time to spend time together as a couple. so i guess trying to make the most of the time we have together is the nicest thing i could do for her.

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? i would call it: Rose Gold. why that name you ask? well its simple one of rose gold's especially attractive aspects is its underlying meaning. you see while white gold represents friendship and yellow gold means fidelity, rose gold represents love. not only that but rose gold jewelry has made some notable appearances throughout history making it a timeless classic. Rose Gold also has a very subtle and delicate color that intensifies with age. so in short: Love, Timeless, and Deep just like the love my wife and i share. and yeah i know that sounds rather sappy but i couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? it was in secondary school. she was an exchange student for our final year. we had alot of the same classes together. But it was actually at a new years party that we actually started dating. i had been developing feelings for her for a while at that point and when everyone paired off around midnight with their partners she and i were the only ones left dateless. so as the countdown ended and everyone rang in the new year i threw caution to the wind and kissed her. i figured if she objected i could blame it on the wine lol. i was not expecting her to reciprocate. well we talked about it the next day and decided to give a shot at being together. Now 11 years later through alot of changes and trials and finally married for the last 8 weeks we're the 2 happiest women that i know of :D
  18. 3) in a game, of course! A MUD game for those old gamers out there, called Final Realms - still alive and going actually!
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  19. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

Long story but here's the short version. We met online, after months of talking we decided to visit each other, only problem was at that time we were both from different countries. So she decided she would need to study in my country (what a coincidence :p), meaning i will get a chance to meet her, so i did. That night at the airport she was amazingly beautiful and very cute. I asked her if she would like to move a step further (boyfriend-girlfriend) with me. She said yes. 4 years have passed and i decided it was time to ask her the big question. As scared as any young man can be i pulled up my pants and asked her "Will you marry me" , she said yes. It has been a year now that we are married. Wouldn't change nothing. I'm a young man married at 23. <3
    HxCami10, jossytheninja and Gawadrolt like this.
  20. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Well I would probably take her here:

and wait until late at night so that no one else is there but her and myself. I wouldn't tell her where we were going and knowing that she loves lights, shiny things, the river and beautiful city-scapes I would know she was in for a treat. While walking across the bridge half way I would be taken aback by the sudden orchestra playing Mozart. She would smile at me and I would swear I had nothing to do with it. We would stare into each others eyes and confess that we felt like our legs had turned to jelly. I would ask her to marry me and she would squeal with the cutest sound I have heard in my life. Her face alight with changing colors. Burying her face in my chest and crying "Yes" I would remember that I still had a few weeks until valentines day and I wouldn't be able to do any better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.