2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4 probably nothing important just sit around
  2. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Well I'm not in the young or single category, but I'll be running a Girl Scout cookie booth on Valentine's Day. haha
  3. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Give them a Klondike bar because what wouldn't you do for a Klondike bar!

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

Fiery Rollercoaster!

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

Online in a chat room.
  4. Number 4: If you are young what are your plans? hmm I would chose staying home and playing on EMC :3
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  5. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's day? Play emc and eat a bunch of chocolate :3
    AmyLeePlayz and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  6. 1) I'd give them lots of kisses and snuggle with them all day and we'd make a lot of stupid jokes and watch vines and youtube videos and it would be a gr8 day
    2) Loser Lane
    3) I met my Bea in 8th grade we were both new to the school and we were both super shy and I found myself among her group with three other people. Eventually those people broke up from us and they prolly think they're better than us but jokes on them bc we're here and we're queer and in a relationship!! ! ! !
    (The Bea is also known as NexusRend on empire c:)
    Alyattayla and jossytheninja like this.
  7. Or maybe Life Of A Hopeless Romantic
  8. 4) what I plan on doing on valentines day: celebrating the aniversary of learning to ride a bike! I will probably ride it for the first time this year.

Also, I would like to give meaningful gifts and not junk. But I am not the richest on EMC. Does anyone have any ideas?
  9. Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
    If my life was a romantic comedy the name would either be "Passing Love" or "Sarah Will Never be in a Relationship Because she has the Social Skills of a Turtle".
    My Valentines day will consist of watching Love Actually and The Walking Dead :p
    ChickenDice likes this.
  10. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Walking Dead mid season premiere :)
  11. The most meaningful gifts are often those that had the most thought and effort put into them. As little as a Valentine's Day book written by you, honestly and sincerely, would probably mean just as much or more than anything you could buy in some EMC mall or shop. :)
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  12. 204 beautiful stone slabs have been dispensed so far. Where is your chest, Krysyy?
    HxCami10 likes this.
  13. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Play EMC of course! :p
  14. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Just tell them you love them and make them feel the love let them know your worth it.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    Hate Before The Date.
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    School 7th Grade He Came To Our School Dated My Old Best Friend They Broke Up Last Year He Dated Other Girls Then Became Mine 10th Grade. Been 2months and 2 days with him!!
  15. Answering number 4.. My plans are to hang out with friends and family and play minecraft :)
  16. What is the sweetest thing you would do for your valentine?

I would make that day, (eventhough I already try to do this and succeed) The best, better than all the ones past.
  17. 1) what's the nicest thing you could do your valentine?

Give her a huge box of chocolates and a nice boutique of flowers.
  18. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    I met my boyfriend on Empire! After trying to get my head and having trouble killing myself, he came to help me. After that I showed him how to get to Sushi Drop on smp8, where we played the funniest game of tag ever. We couldn't stop talking and have fallen in love with each other. We even got married on smp8, back in December.
    alpharaiden likes this.
  19. 3) i met my the love of my life Rosewolfie on smp8 out in the wild whilst talking about head drops and one thing lead to another and now we are the happiest couple in the world
    RoseWolfie likes this.
  20. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Cook her a romantic dinner, a nice juicy steak it her favorite.
    half a box of chocolates (I ate the other half)
    and tell her how much i love her.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.