[2013 July] EMC Community Appreciation - NOMINATIONS!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Jul 17, 2013.

1. #AikarTime
  2. (Thankfully) Aikar isn't involved in this, so it should be on time ;)
  3. Nice. :D
  4. Ouch. I think you owe him some aloe for that burn, Alex... XD
    melk73 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Poor Aikar. :(
  6. He knows we love him. :p
  7. Still waiting...

I'm mainly posting this to make sure I'm still watching this thread, as I got unwatched like, three times :p
  8. There must be a million votes...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. So whats this process for? to see who won?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. The reviewing? Yep, and it's very time consuming for staff that volunteered to help :p
  11. They'll be done approximately the fifth of Nevermber.
    After all, it's not easy being Santa and reviewing all the good little boys & girls to make sure they're actually good. Actually, come to think of it, if Santa were this thorough I'd have gotten a lot more coal over the years...
  12. Id say sixth but you were close enough
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Sunday/Monday, sorry for the wait guys. :)
  14. ._. Banana
    jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Or maybe tuesday. No, wednessday. Wait, Thursday. ;)
  16. For the members becoming impatient waiting for results of the contest. This isn't a type of contest that is decided in couple of days or weeks. As you know staff members live in different locations in the world and have a jobs to add on top of that. so It's difficult at times to cordinate results quickly and beside we are making sure who stays on this and who isn't. As I said to Alex yesterday " Round 2 ding ding ding" just play Emc and wait for the results they will come when all agree on a winner. :D
  17. But staff members shouldn't put their lives before EMC ever. They should be even more selfless and devote even more time to making sure that the demands of kids playing EMC are met on time, its not like they have better things to do or anything. (The above was of course sarcasm for those who could not tell)
    Keep up the good work, all those involved. :)
  18. Nominations have all been looked at after a few weeks of reviewing and voting. I'm pleased to announce the winners for the July 2013 EMC Appreciation round!

Shavingfoam
    Shavingfoam is a dedicated and very polite member of our community. Creating programs such as the EMC Shopkeeper and Anti-griefing tool, the time he puts into EMC is significant as he answers questions and fixes issues without asking for anything in return. Thank you Shavingfoam for the effort you put into making our gaming lives easier!

Ninjaboy5656
    Ninjaboy is a role-model for many. The politeness and respect that he shows for his fellow players should be taken on-board by everyone.

Origamijoe
    Always willing to help out and get the job done, Joe keeps a smile on the face of everyone around him.

Tinkerbell28
    Act of Kindness Winner
    Tinkerbell is one truly brilliant person. Even when she faces her own challenges, Tinkerbell will go out of her way to help another player who's facing difficulties; not only in-game, but in real life.

Congratulations to Zulu9 who won 5,000r just for nominating.

Thank you everyone for taking part. Everyone that was nominated has something to give, and if we could make it happen, everyone on EMC would win a prize. Great job EMC. :)

Winners: Please wait a couple of days, then you can collect your prizes at 4006 on SMP2.
  19. Wow, extremely great outcome, and Tinkerbell definitely diserves this title, Great Job nominators and staff who help with this project. :D