[2013 July] EMC Community Appreciation - NOMINATIONS!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Actually that's a good question.

Is there a deadline for this "trial run" of the system, and will the nominees actually be considered for recognition this time around, or is it simply for shaking the bugs out?
    PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. This is an actual nomination round, with the winners rewarded.

We'll have to wait for Alex to wake up for the deadline - I've forgotten it...
    PenguinDJ, Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  3. Who to vote for... that, is the question.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Oops, I forgot to specify the deadline:
    • The deadline for nominations is the 25th, at which point they will be counted and reviewed.
    It's really easy. Anyone that's helped out, anyone that's been kind, anyone that's taught you something new, anyone you look up to.
  5. I also forgot to add this in (Jack, please change this in the form too :p):
    • You can only nominate 2 different players.
  6. brookey1131
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Wrong way.. Sorry :p
    PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Please read the thread properly. :)
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. :eek: this is interesting
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

10. Got mine right here. I ate one right before I voted.:p

But seriously, I do think that this is something that should be looked at differently than other things. In other words, this is not a game, this a serious matter that is important to many people out in the community who wish to contribute their opinions on who they think deserves to be recognized. This means the world to a lot of people, and the people who really deserve this award shouldn't be cheated of their chances by a bunch of jokers just trolling for lolz. I hope that you will all choose to listen to me, and the mods, and other players who have also expressed this (this really can't be said enough) and do indeed take this with a grain of seriousness.
  11. That is brilliant. I must have this Grain of Seriousness - it would go perfectly on the wall next to my Fish of Marriage.
  12. Not before I make a firework out of it. :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Reading and writing this on my phone. Don't think it can handle doing voting though. Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow. Isn't technology great and logical?
    RainbowChin, Kephras and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. One step forward for several steps back seems to be the case.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Trust AZhamster/Jack
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I did NOT vote for a recently permabanned player…

:(

He deserves being voted for, just let me get that out there!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Huh? :confused: Perm-banned players can not be nominated. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

18. On the female that I submitted, I forgot how to brain and I didn't catch it until I copied and pasted it to show a friend on skype when they asked about it :I. It should say "has given help." not needed. >.<

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. * cough * anybody who votes for me will get 301r * cough * JK
    Equinox_Boss likes this.