2012 EMC Christmas Vote-a-thon!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Instead of votes or as well as votes?
  2. I will count it as a vote :)

I'm going to reply to some of the newer entries ASAP - sorry about the wait guys. :)
  3. That doesn't really answer my question sorry...
  4. Updated First Post!
  5. But if you lets say comment/vote a bunch of times, is there alimit to the amount of rupees you can get? (22)
  6. Huh?
    Yep - 22 but if/when I add other sites, limit will be raised :)
    Comments will go into the same category as votes lol :)
  7. Okay I think I understand now lol, thanks :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. I have an idea, for those who have constantly voted then they would have had a "bonus" in their rupee history.
    This means the bonus number. Therefore it indicates how many times they have voted and decreases the screenshots required . (They only need to screenshot their rupee history )
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. I'm not sure what you mean hahaha :/

Also, remember to get your entries in guys - I'm going to go through new ones soon.
  10. I think it means that instead of screenshotting the vote page, you screenshot your rupees history with "day bonus 1" "day bonus 2" etc.

Also, the login servers are down, so we can't vote :(
    penfoldex likes this.
  11. Ohh, yes that is allowed :)
  12. For example I screen shot my rupee history of the bonuses I have recieved from voting, as it will also indicate how many times I have voted consecutively.
  13. Man I did it again :/
  14. I've been looking at how many members have been joining everyday for a bit now, its usually over a 100 daily.
    Keep up the good work everyone.
  15. That's the goal! :)
  16. number 19! (We keep dropping and increasing)
    AlexChance likes this.
  17. So can I send all my rupee history screenshots on the 22nd to you?
  18. You may, yep and I might be adding other server sites so you can get them after I announce it :)

Remember to keep your tally streak up guys! :)
  19. Remember to keep entering each day, or send them all in one on the last day! But remember, you are only allowed to be entered 22 times, until... well let's just wait and see! ;) Vote vote vote!!!!!