2012 EMC Christmas Vote-a-thon!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Thanks mate! :)

I have made a major increase in gift values! Major! ;) Keep the votes coming guys! :)
  2. Does a video count? :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  3. I guess, yes.
  4. Great :D I have one lying around, It was a bit of a practice project which looks half decent, so I might just upload that instead of taking more screenshots :D
  5. Although it does seem more effort than a screenshot myself. :p
    But as long as you prove you voted each day, it's all the same.
  6. Ah well, The effort has already been put in, by accident as it seems... Anyway, Its irrelevant to proof, I just want that to be there... In the comments :D
  7. That comment made no sense, I apologise, What I meant was I can provide proof, but with the video there, on the page so that people can be like 'Wow, that's awesome'
  8. I broke a Nokia but it took me 3 hours and 14 minutes. I did it by repeatedly throwing it against the ground. I have it laying here somewhere ._.
  9. Thats why we have them people thinking the world will end. With you breaking a nokia it will...
  10. Yes as long as it's short and has the same requirements of the screesnhot :)
    No videos please :)
  11. For some reason iam getting an error trying to upload file to imgur is there another site to upload stuff?

Edit: Nvm it fixed itself O.O
  12. i think that this sever:D is the best because other severs treat me like crap:mad:
    AlexChance likes this.
  13. that was a complement by the way
    :oops:
  14. It is :)
  15. Yay! 32 now. Can't wait until we get to the teens
  16. Donated a measly 3,178r But it's all I had on my alt.
    EDIT: Donated another 1,052r.
  17. Thank you - we did get homepage before so it's probably possible and there will be a lot of rupees if we get number 1! :)
  18. Yeah, if we get #1 people will get LOTS of rupees. And I've voted every day since this contest on minestatus.net and every day since the free rupees thread by ICC on all 5 of the sites :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  19. Donated another 1052r.
  20. Thanks golfer :)