2012 EMC Christmas Vote-a-thon!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Dec 1, 2012.

1. If we reach the number 1 spot, I will donate 6k to the grandprize!
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. As you may already be aware Alex, added alot more incentive to voting today!
    AlexChance and NicholasGuy like this.
  3. *Logs on to alts to like more than once*
  4. Hey alex if your name is on your mac can you white it out?
  5. Organized. :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. You can white it out using the photo app Preview which should come with your mac. All you have to do is click edit then click the box then cover up your name and other items
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. I know how I was asking if it was ok :p
  8. Yep it is :D
  9. Well yeah it seems that way...
  10. *Wispers* Quickly give him the 1m!
  11. Thanks so much guys - so appreciated :)

No order, just highest at the top :)

Thanks man! :)
    Nah sorry
    That is really kind but I wouldn't want to bother you and I will need the vote amounts of everyone - thank you though :) If you could delete that post it would be appreciated too - everyone's confused :p
    You sure can :)

It appears to me that we hit our highest rank on average a few hours ago (we hit homepage then yesterday!) - that means that if you want, you can all spread out all your votes to be even so we're permanently at a higher rank if that makes sense :)

Thanks for the support guys and thank you Aikar for the great timing of the voting incentives. :)
  12. Also, I have just spent a couple of hours going through PM's. If you haven't received a reply from me, it means I missed your entry so please bump it :)

LET'S GO TEAM EMC! :D
  13. Stuck on my phone overseas but Ill vote anyways. Just got no computer for screenshots. :(
  14. You can screenshot with iPhones but thanks for voting anyway! :)
  15. Yeah Im on a nokia, its invincible but it cant take screenshots.
  16. Dont drop it! We cant have an earthquake!
    Maxarias likes this.
  17. I'll make graphics and vote every day! Yay!
  18. And enter if you like! :)
  19. Later, now I am in my father's pc and if he comes now and sees me here he will punish me.
  20. im gonna donate 20k right now!