2 Weeks, Bye!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by wonderwoman_16, Jun 13, 2015.

?

Will YOU miss HelloKittyRo?

Da! 10 vote(s) 22.7%
Yeah, It makes me sad that she's leaving. 6 vote(s) 13.6%
Yes. 11 vote(s) 25.0%
Sure, Why not? 10 vote(s) 22.7%
No, I'm not gonna miss her. 22 vote(s) 50.0%
No. 18 vote(s) 40.9%
She's not nice, why would I? 14 vote(s) 31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Why are people being so rude on the poll? I understand why people would say "no," because the voters may not know her. Is it a sarcastic friendly thing? (Talking about the 13 people who voted that she's mean, or whatever)
    HelloKittyRo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Just foxy is taking a break lol. You would be scared to see me running around :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I think people really do think she's not nice. And well, if it's an option in the poll, you can't get mad at people for choosing it.
    HelloKittyRo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Enjoy your trip HelloKitty. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Be safe on your trip, have fun!
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  6. That's ok, and thanks. Also, wanna be friends..?
  7. Thankkk you.
  8. Thank you for making a point, fine sir.
  9. True.
  10. I'll try thanks.
  11. You may want to use one post to reply to everyone rather than reply to each person in individual posts. It could be interpreted as illegal bumping - which it is based on the time stamps.

To do that, just hit the reply link on every post you want to respond to, then separate out the posts on individual and respond. Or, if the posts are heading the same way, you can just do a broad response in one post that addresses everything.
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  12. Ok, thanks for telling me!
    607 likes this.
  13. Sure! I love friends :D
    HelloKittyRo and 607 like this.
  14. A͎W͎E͎S͎O͎M͎E͎!
  15. It's a habit for me to choose the most negative thing I can find in polls.

There was once a poll about EMC and I chose the "I hate EMC" option. AlexChance pointed it out, I will try to find it. :p