1000 day drop party and ama

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Jul 7, 2014.

1. William Shakespeare
  2. How did you find EMC?
    What is your favorite part of EMC?
    Who was your first friend on EMC?
  3. 1. An ad on one of the server list sites (I don't remember which one)
    2. I think the town and wild being combined the way they are with different servers is the best part.
    3. I joined and convinced a friend (iphoneboy13) to join too. He doesn't play here anymore.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  4. 7 days until the event. I will try to host it at around 2pm mountain time. This time may change. If you have a better one that allows more time zones, tell me and I may adjust it.
  5. Hmmm... who was the first person you met? Who was the first staff member you met? Congrats on 1,000 days. :)
  6. That really makes me think...
    The first person I met here was a friend I invited. The first staff I knew about was Justinguy. I think I saw him in game once but I can't really remember.
  7. When you reach your 1,000th day, can you announce it on here, and where the celebration will be held? :D
  8. I will hit the thousandth day on the 24th (unless my math is bad) and I will host it on my res on smp1. /v jkrmnj to get there.
  9. Well, I can't go to most things, so that I can't come might mean its at a good time :rolleyes:
  10. Updated the op with more information.
  11. Wait wait wait wait... I'm in eastern standerd time ... so what time is it for me? o.o
  12. Well I went there and put my time zone and your time zone and it says it start at 4:00 pm for me? is that correct because this is the first time I used this lol
  13. If you tell me what time zone you're in, I can try for you.
  14. I'm in eastern Standered time ------------ :)
  15. I only needed to know the time zone, not exactly where you live.
    EDIT: When I typed it in, it said 9:00 PM, but I could have done it wrong. I use the converter a lot, but it still confuses me sometimes.
  16. You are correct. The east coast is 2 hours ahead of the mountain time zone.
  17. :D i was? kewl i'll be sure to donate some promos or some rupees soon!
  18. Thanks! Can't wait to see you at the party.
  19. Could you possibly push the party up to 3PM Eastern/1PM Mountain? I would really enjoy going, but I have to go at 4PM.