1000 day drop party and ama

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Sorry but I already submitted it to the emc event calendar. I will probably hold some fun stuff on my res before the party. So you should be able to make that.
  2. Ok thanks! :D
  3. I will be hosting some fun things in the hour before. These include firefloor (I have been perfecting it) and some other random things.

I have the questions for the quiz prepared.

24 hours remaining until the greatest thing ever :cool:
  4. Whats the quiz gonna be about? :)
  5. Everything. It has some precalc, starwars, and more.
  6. Sounds pretty cool!
  7. Happy 1,000th!! Big milestone, i will try and be there.
    What is your favorite block to use while building?
  8. lots of air :cool:
    I actually like stained glass too.
  9. I dont know if anyone said this but it is at the exact same time as mob arena
  10. Oh. That may be a problem. I may push it back slightly until after mob arena. Mob arena is no more than 30 minutes, right?
  11. So I am currently thinking that 3:30 is a better time for the dp. This will make sure that people don't have to choose between this and mob arena. After the party, everyone can enjoy the arena. The before party fun will still begin at 3:00. All of these times are in EMC/ east coast time.
  12. Wow, I'm impressed that someone else uses Mountain Time :)
  13. Colorado ftw! I actually didn't know about mountain time until I moved here. I thought it was just east, central, and pacific.
  14. Sorry everybody, but the pre party fun is not happening. The drop party will be as expected in about 15 minutes. I will host some other fun stuff after the dp. When I say "It is time" during the dp, go to the red building. Just a little hint for those who are watching this thread.
  15. The drop party was a massive success. A bunch of players came and everyone got something. Things were a bit rough at first, but I figured it out. Thanks to everyone who came.

If you want to rent the dp area, just send me a pm.
  16. aww i missed it