1 Year Has Passed... AMA + Free Rupee Giveaway [by IamSaj]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IamSaj, Mar 31, 2013.

1. 19 is my age, so can I have 19! HAPPY EMC BIRTHDAY!!!
  2. Sorry I forgot to add the question, which is: What is your favorite EMC SMP server?
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. "Happy 1 Year IamSaj! What was your favorite thread on EMC? I would like number 24 please."
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. I do. I'll add you to the list.
    Everything. I'll add you to the list.
    Probably finishing the tutorial and yes I like fried chicken. I'll add you to the list.
    Well, people's opinions change over the course of a year. This is actually quite funny because I was in my science textbook in the index or whatever and saw the word "stimulus" so I just latched on to that and the FPS part came from my Halo roots, my first FPS ever was Halo CE on the PC, and my first "name" on there was FPSZombiez. I'll add you to the list.
    Dragon Egg update, when it comes out of course in 5 years.
    I'll add you to the list.
  5. SMP5, my home server. I'll add you.
    The funny picture thread. I'll add you.
    creeper3846 likes this.
  6. INFO: I have updated the list. The rupee drawing will happen once all slots are filled, so BUMP.

This number has been taken, also, please follow the correct format so I can add you to the list.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Happy 1 Year IamSaj! What was your favorite moment on EMC? I would like number 30 please.
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. can i have 8 plod, if not any open number is fine. happy EMC birthday. mine just passed and i forgot to do one of these, but maybe i will do one for my 400th day!!!
    IamSaj likes this.
  9. Any number plz :)
    And who is your favorite Staff? :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. I've probably already answered this but, when I first finished the tutorial. I'll add you to the list.
    Don't forget to ask a question please.
    Thanks for not wishing me a Happy Birthday lol. Try to read the rules more carefully next time ok :p
    I've answered this but, Dwight, chickeneer, Aikar, Crazy1080, Maxarias, JustinGuy, IceCreamCow, and margaritte are a few I can think of right now atm.
    I'll add you to the list
  11. Happy anniversary IamSaj, can I please have 27. What is your greatest accomplishment on EMC in the year you have been playing?
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. What dood!!??!?!?!?!? I said 19 first!?!?!?!? FINE ill have 20
    !!!
  13. Please follow the correct format. The person who asked for 19 after you followed the correct format. Ask a question in your post and I will then add you to the list.
  14. "Happy 1 Year IamSaj! What was your favorite thread on EMC? I would like number 5 please."
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. THANKS YOU VERY MOOCH! :p
    The funny picture thread.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. what was your favorite picture?
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. whos your favorite admin???
    IamSaj and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. The suspense!
    IamSaj likes this.
  19. no mod, only admin!!!