1 Million Rupee Give Away! and 1 year on EMC!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Jul 11, 2013.

?

Which of the folloing MC food is your fav?

Cake? 42 vote(s) 48.3%
Cookie? 26 vote(s) 29.9%
Melon? 19 vote(s) 21.8%
  1. Healing, i suffer from pain 24/7 and dont think any one should, beside a few select kind's of people
    no rules against it aslong as you have permission and they dont come back going OHMERGWAD u gots me banned or something like that lol
    well theres is no sweet spot block that is easy to get and sells for a lot, but my most profitable blockas are cobble stone and stonecrick
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. yes and no there are good for transporting stuff from my afk farms but i only every have 3 accounts on really 2 for my afk farms and my main in town, unless breeding cows then ill log a 4th in so i can work and not wait there for them to grow
  3. You won my emerald auction :p
    And in mob arena whenever you are there I stand inside you in F5 and see if you run away :D
    Happy one year!
    What games did you play as a child?
  4. Congrats on 1 year!
    Not sure how I heard about you. I think I saw you on the forums and eventually learned you were in charge of the Pazzo empire and such.
    Is the poll related to the drop party? :p
  5. You might not know me well but I know we are friends.

It seems like one year is a lot. It really is! Happy birthday I guess, you are know considered a senior. As we have been here for a while. Haha good luck!

Anyways, is there anything on EMC you would like to see changed?
  6. I got 2 friends to let me use there accounts for the fireworks... Cough cough, what?
  7. almost any and all games to be honest
    no just every game i play i always have double sided question for people and yes there shall be cookies and cake dropped
    Anything i would like to see changed, in the way it run not at all i think emc does an amazing job as is i would love to see dragontombs out but i know aikar is busy and does his best , as or personal interest thats a good one.... let me get back to this one
  8. Congratulations and Happy One Year on EMC Death.
  9. ~You are 1 year old in 48 days, hooray! Can't wait to spend one more year with you, whoo hoo! 1 year is a long time to go, I like you is all you should know, soooo... Happy Birthday in forty eight days!~

I know you pretty well, I like to think I supplied the major part of black wool to Deathtopia, I believe in some situations we agree with and most of the time disagree but we still remain tight.

How many days did you spend on here before you got rich?
  10. thanks, glad you were here for kritacul
    kritacul likes this.
  11. hmm didnt start my shop till december and didnt go supporter till mainly after opend my shop so i was on emc for about 100 days befor i broke my 1st 50k
    kritacul likes this.
  12. Oh I have another question!
    Where'd you get your IGN from?
  13. kritacul, Deathtomb8953 and samsimx like this.
  14. Thank you so much, means a lot. Respect
    Deathtomb8953 likes this.
  15. Donation chest are set up at 18006 on smp9!
  16. Congrats Death! Hope you have a good day and I hope I will be able to come to this 1 million!! drop party!
    Can you give me good tips about getting money quickly.
  17. I'm really exited:D If you had to go away from EMC forever who would you trust to own 18313?
  18. Nobody cause no one can handle it :p
  19. Congratulations Deathtomb! :p
    Im exactly 50 days older than you, hehe, anyway, congratz on becoming a much better builder than me in so little time and accomplishing so much! :D
    kritacul likes this.
  20. well if you read thru all the post you see all the tips ive used but best way if time and effort you et what you put in
    thats a good question i think the only people i could trust currently would be either iamkhatru or Origamijoe as they have the time the drive and the will and with not being mods would be the best suited bets at this time but ill be here till the day EMC dies which is never or i die so ITS ALL MINE.
    Well thank you i am a fast learner