1 Million Rupee Give Away! and 1 year on EMC!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Jul 11, 2013.

?

Which of the folloing MC food is your fav?

Cake? 42 vote(s) 48.3%
Cookie? 26 vote(s) 29.9%
Melon? 19 vote(s) 21.8%
  1. too many notifications from this thread
  2. i dont think i could narrow it down to one block to be honest if i had to i would say mossy stonebrick

1st thing i would print would bea figure of my old paladin from world of warcraft i had a transmog set that was beyound bad ass!

No i didnt my looking into the server before jumping in when eramas invited me and having the insight i have i could tell fromt he get go this would be a place i would fit into and have fun
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  3. Haha. The Well of Souls.
    cddm95ace and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. ill be setting up donation chest for any one that would like to contribute to the drop party trying to make this a mind blowing event

there are a few my fav would be World of Warcraft i played it since beta up untill last december i couldnt take it any long with how bad they were making the game to make it easier for everyone i was really hardcore in the game and one of the top 10k players a few years

i have 10 alts 2 of which have been hacked and i was unable to get control over them again but 8 active on emc some donated by friends that no longer play
  5. Wow, 10.... Incredible..
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  6. Happy 1st year on EMC!
    Never thought I'd say this, but you have SOOOOO many beacons. (Yes, this really is me. Someone didn't kidnap me and is pretending to be me.)
    Please tell me how you get them. :p
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways...
    My question is: How did you get one million rupees in just a year, with only being iron?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. I've seen you mostly on smp9 but sometimes on other servers and we don't really speak much on the forums or in game, but congrats! (also I really like your name)
  8. What is your complete list of comp games and other console games you have played?
  9. You be the most awesome Mall owner. And I just found out you started a building team with erasman :D

Question: favorite color :D

Your turning 1 in 48 days right? So the dp would be on: August 28th, which is a Wednesday
  10. Congratz on an entire year!
    Do you think I'm pretteh?
  11. had fun playing with you and "........ing Irene" and tons of ideas we have thought of in last few weeks see in smp9 in couple of hours.

Question: Do you run off beaver or moose Internet. :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. Deathtomb8953
    do you know when abouts the time will be when you hold the drop party? because im hoping that i can be on :)
  13. well i made my 1st million before i ever went supported and only took me a few months i have been every level of supporter and its doesnt make any one rich or poor its about the effort and time you put into your goals.
    thank you and i love yours also !
    a complete list gee ill do my best this is going on 18 years on gaming on all systems lol

wow, all starcrafts, all comand and conquers, all unreal tours, rainbow six, all diablos, minecraft, TF2 , all left 4 dead, all fabels, all final fantasys up till 12 "after that i gave up on them " all zeldas up to majors mask "again gave up on them"
    all marios, pokemons up till crystal/snap and now pokemmo

so many ill add more to this post as i think of themm

14. Green and yes august 28th hoping i can hold it that day but being a family man i have to wait till its a little closer to tell for sure if i can make that day this summer is busy for me
    there was this one time in band camp....... sorry couldnt resist no but i have had a pet beaver for a bit he didnt like muricans
    it'll most likely be on the aug 28th and in the evening EST time

Yes and Sassy smooch love your head
    o0_Jetfire_0o and nick5013 like this.
  15. i know you from sneaking in on almost all the auctions i'm trying to win while you through 4 thousand rupees higher than the last bid, even if the minimum increase is 100r. which drives me insane.

also, how old is baby death? :D
    Rainier6 likes this.
  16. ive never been one for the whole min up bidding unless its over what im willing to pay but need lol sorry, i do a lot of build and need a lot of things

and hes is 18 months ,15 days ,2 hours and 37 mins old at the time of this post :p
  17. Congratulations on 1 year! :) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
  18. Damn, you can borrow accounts from friends and use them as alts? I'll be having some of that :cool:
  19. Happy 1st year! I've seen you a lot on smp9 and I know your shop as being in the top 2 of most popular (the other top is Queendiva1)

Also, what is the most profitable block or item that's easy to get but also sells for a lot.
    Rimont likes this.
  20. :eek::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    and THAT is how you quickly become a millionaire. :p
    Deathtomb8953 likes this.