1.6 Update LIKELY Today!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :3 Saddle stockpile comin' up :3
  2. Bloody WOOT!!! :D
  3. Your sig says everything
    Alyattayla likes this.
  4. Thanks very much so. It is awesome to finally see what the new update will be like! I hope all goes well and I hope this update will bring very much fun!
  5. Now I can refer people again!
  6. Lolz I can't believe that I thought it was new b/c it was in recently updated

Ha that's funny

Why is resetting the waste lands bad, that means more resources to be had by all

Will they ever reset frontier, I hope they don't I have many creations that I would need to get the materials from then
  7. 1.6 is finally coming! I'm so excited! :D
  8. When did I ever say the Wastelands reset was a bad thing? :confused: I'm pretty excited for it. About the Frontier, the point of Wastelands was to be the world that got reset for materials, so Frontier is planned to never be reset.
  9. Is there any time scale when this could be released?
  10. After 6pm EST
    jacob5089, cadgamer101 and cddm95ace like this.
  11. I did not mean you when I said resetting wastelands bad, I meant someone else, I think I'm confusing threads again, I hope frontier is never reset, I don't think it will be
  12. Wastelands was created for the sake that the Frontier will never reset, and Wastelands will guaranteed always be up to date with the current versions world generation and resources.

No more running 10k out to find new chunks.
    jacob5089 and cadgamer101 like this.
  13. Awesome!!!!!!
  14. Awesome! Now I won't have to use download the 1.5.2 client! :)
  15. Guys, also note that it might not happen tonight. Aikar's worked really hard but 1.6.2s server coding junk is totally new. Mainly to update its a lot of trial and error (trust me I know from experience) So, if Aikar isn't able to keep 1.6 on the server tonight and has to change it back, don't complain. Please
    jkjkjk182, cddm95ace and AzRicer like this.
  16. now! now! now! I just can't wait! :eek:

On a more serious note, I have lots of questions about the behavior of horses as it pertains to eggification (do they keep their unique traits?) and moving between town and wild, and also transfer of ownership.

Have these topics been ironed out? Can someone make a link to any info that has been released so far? Thanks

Can't wait for actual horse racing in town! I think it's gonna be really cool. :cool:
  17. Will we be able to somehow obtain skeleton/zombie horses in EMC? I read on the wiki that they won't Vanilla, but will be in files for developers and map makers. Perhaps there could be some special kind of "Horse Poison" that once we obtain it, we feed it to a horse and it randomly turns into one of the 2 types. Perhaps that could be another use of Zombie Virus!
    RainbowChin likes this.
  18. Meanwhile, Aikar's list gets longer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.