1.5 Minecraft Development Thread

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AlexC__, Jan 4, 2013.

?

Wild and/or Nether reset for 1.5?

Yes! 30 vote(s) 34.1%
No! 58 vote(s) 65.9%
  1. I can't wait for quartz blocks <3
    mba2012 and WeirdManaico like this.
  2. Pardon my language but Hell NO!
    southpark347 likes this.
  3. More rupeez for Alex
  4. Quartz will be EPIC and I don't really care about a wild reset. We could re-build the LLO :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Why?! They are already like ace shooters!
    PirateOfDW, IamSaj and mba2012 like this.
  6. :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. All we would need is a Nether reset, so far at least.
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. This has been discussed to some extent already.
    Same as the wild, there are far too many player created structures, such as grinders.
    The nether quartz will simply spawn in new chunks.
    And once it does, it's fairly common, almost at the same lines as coal.
  9. I think that Aikar's also working on some way of working around a Nether reset.
    FireHose_Dragon and mba2012 like this.
  10. All they're good at at the moment is feeding my fields :D
  11. I cant wait for the redstone block... besides from its use... its just nice to be able to store redstone more effectivley... redstone is like dirt.... i cant get rid of it!
    NINJATTILA, mba2012 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  12. I personally can't wait for the daytime sensor, it's gonna be the start of some great redstone creations. :)
  13. I guess this was the most badass statement I have ever seen on EMC. :p
  14. 1.5 is looking to be good right now, but i hope jeb will add more bad/good mobs, and do some more bug fixes for servers.
  15. The things I am most excited about are the hoppers and the daytime sensors
    oremia likes this.
  16. more aquatic animals... and why the hell are mob heads creative only? except withers.... so dumb! i want a trophy room!
  17. You have a daylight sensor that at the start of day a firework shoots out and makes the ba dum sound
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. NO i dont want all my forts gone! :(
  19. yay! suicidal minecarts!!!!
  20. HOW? When you've got a sword that knocks them to the next state, and sets them on fire, I really don't see how even 1000 of them against you could win a battle :).