1.5.2 - EMC Updated

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, May 2, 2013.

1. So when is 1.6 coming?

I want horsies (note, not ponies, horsies). :cool:
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Will most likely be a couple of months, but a new snapshot was added today, We now have coal blocks! :3
    uglydragon, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. As long as Jack is in charge of making these important posts, i forsee the hamster rapidly becoming the official animal of EMC.......
  4. I have wanted coal blocks......for so long :3
    penfoldex and Ahzeriel like this.
  5. Is there a predicted date for when the servers update? Because if there is, I'll have a minecraft .jar file waiting... :confused:
  6. 1.5.2 is NOT just bug fixes because if so, 1.5.2 would be compatible and Aikar thought it was just bug fixes. (Horses are in 1.6, not 1.5.2 :eek:)

Click em!

7. 1.5.2 is a bug fix update. Just a really screwy one that doesn't like 1.5.1.

8. Things are getting to the excess now
  9. They go in your signature I should think.
    PenguinDJ and HylianNinja like this.
  10. no
  11. Wow! I almost updated! Luckily I didn't. I love the reminders!
    P.S The hamsters are SO adorable! I love the one eating the strawberry! :D
    JackBiggin likes this.
  12. thCAHKFYJU.jpg
    jacob5089 and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. Well isn't it a good thing I usually check EMC before playing Minecraft.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. Also, if you have updated to 1.5.2, DONT WORRY. In the new Minecraft Launcher, you may play in 1.5.1 or 1.5.2 anytime you want. Also there are the good snapshots.
    Pab10S likes this.
  15. Bukkit 1.5.2 is already out, so we should be updated within a few days
  16. We could even update tonight if reports come in that the Spigot update is correct.

Its currently marked as 100% untested so not touching it just yet.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Biggest setback however is there is other spigot stuff that I have to undo / work around to update us...

I've not updated spigot in a while because I didn't want any of the new stuff... so been putting it off... Now gotta handle it.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  18. I like how you used "pl0x" in the title :p
  19. Interesting, doesn't seem like much of a 'update' to me :p (Saying that, It is just bug fixes) Hurry up 1.6! :)
  20. The new launcher will only have that option once 1.6 comes out. In order to fix updating to 1.5.2, you need to follow the directions Jack posted in the OP.