1.4 question in town

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by gremlindan, Sep 26, 2012.

1. thats a shame about squids i used to get tonnes spawning in my ocean which took up 59x59x20 of my res roughly.

never noticed they stopped spawning tho lol
  2. We likely won't be default on next update but we'll see how bats work and maybe they will have a place in town
  3. glad to hear. hopefully they will have a use. tho i guess if they have no use wont that give a slightly higher chance of being in town as just a random mob?

maybe have it so you cant egg them and just have them flying around between res/on server res or would that be to hard to set up?
  4. If bats spawn in town I am totally making The Batcave.
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. Bats spawning in town= Underground batcave at 7426, smp3 :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. lol. i have a feeling if bats spawn in town we would have a few ppl making bat caves and running around with batman skins lol.
  7. don't you mean batwomen?
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. Haha no IM batman
  9. Will we get to egg bats?
  10. The next step to people becoming batman/woman
    Maybe we should try to get bitten by a spider, and become spiderman?
    The possibilities.
  11. i would think yes to egging bats as they are not hostile. but unless they spawn in town they will be 100r per egg so prob not worth it as they will despawn after a set amount of time.
  12. Who said that they would despawn? Do chickens despawn? Nope! Do cows despawn? Not at all! Do pigs despawn? Only if I'm hungry and I have a diamond sword! Do sheep despawn? No!
  13. that true they dont but do squids despawn yes so bats are likly to despawn since they are not breedable(as of yet) if they become breedable they will most likely not despawn tho i highly doubt they will unless they have a use.
  14. Word on the street is that they drop bat claws. Which make a whole new recipie for a new weapon which enflicts poison on enemys if crafted with something called a poison bottle, I think.
  15. that would be interesting if true. tho it would be strange for a non hostile mob to drop a decent drop. maybe they will have a hostile version as well like a daddy bat lol.
  16. Lol I don't know, but I saw this on a good few blogs! I hope Its true. Ill find out some more things now
  17. i wounder if you will be able to tame bats?...i hope
  18. If they drop something, I am totally making a bat-a-rang out of it.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  19. I'd like to see you try…