1.3 Netherwart, Cocoa Beans: Concerns

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Antinanco_Ness, Jul 18, 2012.

1. So your argument is that if it won't harm the community (structural-wise, or, literally lol ) it's perfectly acceptable?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. Before this update was announced, I had a secret netherwart farming facility ready for the growing (Shhh! I will not tell you where.:cool:) First of all, you won't need to be in the same chunk as your netherwart for it to grow. I would know; I'm a king/professor/DJ/Detective/Doctor/Esquire/. Second, I heard many arguments that Soul Sand will be all the rage once this update is released, and, from past Minecraft knowledge of growing Netherwart, it's is said to be a great idea to have, "Water-Bucket loads" of farmland, basically, a large farm. That way, you have a steady supply of Netherwart.
  4. cookie apocalypse... oh my mojang that sounds horrible! horribley delicious that is! *corny smile and repeat the corny joke that i just said with a really whiny washed up singer singing in a 60's commercial style.*
  5. I've been mentioning this before-- if everyone has growable netherwart in their farms, what happens to this big business for netherwart all of a sudden? It sits in a shelf(Chest) waiting for a new member of Empire Minecraft to come along and buy it.
  6. ...What? :confused:
  7. I have 30 cocoa beans ready :D
  8. sudden realization: i never have needed villagers. when spawned do they randomize to say doctors, priests, normal etc?
    if not then my reed farm will be in vein. :(
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. So your saying we should remove things from the actual LEGIT game because itd ruin the economy for them? Doesnt make sense, Id rather have the legit game, because the economy is un vanilla
    oidgod, imBobertRobert and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. I believe only a farmer-villager spawns when you use a villager egg. If there was a part of the 1.3 Minecraft update that said otherwise, I had not been paying attention then. :p
  11. I'm just rather confused if this new methood of farming might be just to easy for use hardcore Minecraft players. = v ='''

Oh, and thank you Ringo Starr for your, "Achievement Get!" (Translation: Nice achievement. XD)
  12. Finally someone understands it XD
  13. did wheat derail the economy? no, I dont think cocoa, and netherwart will either
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  14. What are ocoa beans?
  15. Not sure if troll
    or just doesnt know its a typo...
    cocoa beans.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. ...you've obviously did not read my beginning note. = v= '''
  17. It was a troll haha.
    I read your whole post and that line was not there when I posted my comment.
  18. You cant argue it will hurt the big buisness for netherwart, becuase frankly, there is none. It is would I would classify as a low demand, meduim supply. People sell them, but as a sort of sideshow. The big bucks are in high supply, high demand items, and low supply, high demand items. So, I am saying, you cant hurt amarket that just isnt there.
  19. Take a look at this Quote here in the last stanza:

If you are going to troll, and not share your thoughts on this post, then don't touch your keyboard at all.
  20. I already have my netherwarts growing....:D